Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-23-2012, 09:09 AM   #201
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers
How'd that work out?!
I drove! And got to WALK at the store. But DH stayed 2 ft from me and glared at me for lifting a gallon if milk.

Quote:
When you have your appt, take the pic along and ask the Dr about it, ask him to check it and show you on the next u/s - shouldn't be a problem, and, really, should be something they're taking a peek at each time anyways I would think.
I was going to suggest this. Most of our docs are going to do as much as they can to calm our fears!

Quote:
AFM: 24 weeks today - viability
YAY!!!
Can't wait til I'm posting the same thing!
Congrats and keep cooking

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #202
momto2princesses
Registered Users

Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
Marie - Glad the cerclage procedure went well and that you're able to be up & about a bit now. I was on BR for 1 weekend when I was pg with my DD and it about drove me nuts to sit and do nothing. I give props to any of those mamas who have to do it for longer than a weekend.

Elena - I too am impressed you can tel where your placenta is! I only know mine is anterior, but I have no idea how high or low. I feel the jabs about the same all over the place these days.

AFM - Hanging in there. My next appt with MFM is the day after Christmas. I am now worrying that the little lady has the cord around her neck. I was looking more closely at our 3D photos from my appt on Wed and I swear I can see it wrapped around there. Ugh. Keeping busy this weekend baking and making Christmas goodies. I need to quit eating them as I make them! I'm going to make myself sick. Not sleeping well these days. I wake up multiple times at night to roll over because my hips ache. I tried sleeping propped up because I get heartburn from practically anything I eat, but that was an epic fail, too.

Try not to worry too much about the cord. Easier said than done, I know. But even if it is around her neck, it may or may not cause any issue. Something like 30% of babies are born with the cord around their neck without any issues at all. And just because it's around there now doesn't mean things can't change in a month or two. My dd2 was breech and had the cord around her neck three times at our 35 week ultrasound! I totally freaked out and was sure I wouldn't get my vbac, but when we went in for our version at 37 weeks she was head down and had totally untangled herself from the cord. So much can still change at this point. :-)
Old 12-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #203
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
AFM: 24 weeks today - viability
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:58 PM   #204
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Trace - meant to say in my post this morning, that new avi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
I drove! And got to WALK at the store. But DH stayed 2 ft from me and glared at me for lifting a gallon if milk.

YAY!!!
Can't wait til I'm posting the same thing!
Congrats and keep cooking
I can totally picture that too! Glad you got to drive, and walk a bit! Just don't overdo it!

I can hardly believe that we're here, after everything, with a kicking squirming baby in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2princesses View Post
My dd2 was breech and had the cord around her neck three times at our 35 week ultrasound! I totally freaked out and was sure I wouldn't get my vbac, but when we went in for our version at 37 weeks she was head down and had totally untangled herself from the cord. So much can still change at this point. :-)
Whoa! Gymnast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Thanks Andrea! How are things going with you? I've been thinking about you a ton the past few days!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #205
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Things are going okay.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #206
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96
Things are going okay.
Hugs & prayers for you these next few days, Andrea.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 10:02 PM   #207
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

Thinking about all you girls. I'm so thankful to have a group of people understand me. There are a couple people IRL I know who have lost babies and don't want to talk about it or acknowledge it happened (their way of grieving). I like to talk and hear others stories.

Also, I had to o back on progesterone this week. I'm 15 w 4 days I was thinking I was going to be able to be done sooner this time. With DD I was on until 32 weeks. I'm really hoping it doesn't have to be that long this time. Of course I will do whatever the baby needs though. Have any of you been on progesterone so long? Why doesn't my placenta take over like it should. Maybe it's because of my PCOS.
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:13 AM   #208
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcdmommy29
Thinking about all you girls. I'm so thankful to have a group of people understand me. There are a couple people IRL I know who have lost babies and don't want to talk about it or acknowledge it happened (their way of grieving). I like to talk and hear others stories.

Also, I had to o back on progesterone this week. I'm 15 w 4 days I was thinking I was going to be able to be done sooner this time. With DD I was on until 32 weeks. I'm really hoping it doesn't have to be that long this time. Of course I will do whatever the baby needs though. Have any of you been on progesterone so long? Why doesn't my placenta take over like it should. Maybe it's because of my PCOS.
On suppositories?

How long were you off? Did they test progesterone and see it was falling and tell you to restart?

Sorry you're having difficulties. I get a whole week off---but I change from pessary/suppositories to injections on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:28 AM   #209
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

I'm on the 200 mg pill once a day. I didn't even fully get off the pill before. They told me to take one every other day then they would test me and with that test they were uncomfortable with the numbers so I had to keep taking everyday. I'm glad I didn't stop taking them like the midwife said to do at first. I told her that made me uncomfortable so she said to do the slow weaning process instead of cold turkey to male me feel better. Do you know if suppository, oral, or injection is "better"?
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:02 AM   #210
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Things are going okay.
Thinking of you!
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote