Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-26-2012, 07:19 AM   #231
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS! And happy 18 weeks to me
18 weeks all ready?!!! Gotta say, all of your pregnancies are flying by for me, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingrid5699 View Post
AFM-had a really busy week and of course the hyperemesis doesn't take kindly to me overdoing things. So I've been back to feeling absolutely lousy. Oh well.
Hope you get some time to rest up and then get feeling a bit better.

Andrea - sorry the contractions didn't stick around. for baby to decide to meet you soon, and for comfort and peace in this waiting game - I am sure it isn't easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordmama View Post
Maybe you'll have the first New Years baby and get all those lovely freebies!
Oooo! Good point, Lucy! That would be fun, I think!

AFM: A belated Merry Christmas to everyone! I was thinking about Andrea all day yesterday, and wanted to get online to check, but just couldn't tear myself away from my family

Hiccup was really quiet yesterday. I starting freaking out a bit come late afternoon when I couldn't remember feeling anything since waking up in the morning... but then once the kids went to bed and things quieted down in the house, I felt movement, and felt him through the night and this morning when I woke up. He's usually quieter anyways when the kids are all around and being loud (not sure if that's a good thing or not!), so it was likely all the noise yesterday and then me being up and moving around a lot probably distracted me so I didn't feel what moving he did do.

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:03 AM   #232
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
30w for me and was cleared for another week by MFM this morning!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:28 PM   #233
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
30w for me and was cleared for another week by MFM this morning!
That's great, Trace!
Old 12-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #234
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sweet Niblets......my chest hurts....I just ordered the crib, mattress, dresser, pack and play and 4 more newborn dipes.....tomorrow I'm down to 43 days......oh my.......
Old 12-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #235
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy
Sweet Niblets......my chest hurts....I just ordered the crib, mattress, dresser, pack and play and 4 more newborn dipes.....tomorrow I'm down to 43 days......oh my.......
That'd send me into panic attack. I have all that from my last , but haven't even thought about making hubby get it out of the loft. I had panic attacks for 2 days when I ordered the bedding as is. Eep!

Hope it all arrives safe!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:59 PM   #236
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS

That'd send me into panic attack. I have all that from my last , but haven't even thought about making hubby get it out of the loft. I had panic attacks for 2 days when I ordered the bedding as is. Eep!

Hope it all arrives safe!

We didn't save anything from before because after we lost Baby Jack, I didn't think I was going to do it again...oh well...shopping is fun :-)
Old 12-26-2012, 11:37 PM   #237
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy

We didn't save anything from before because after we lost Baby Jack, I didn't think I was going to do it again...oh well...shopping is fun :-)
It is... But budgeting for it can hurt!

This baby is our "make or break" baby. If she doesn't come home with me, I don't think we'll try again. 7 losses is more than I can handle.

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:30 AM   #238
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
I can't believe how close you, and all of us, are getting to our Rainbows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
I kwym. If it had been much longer before Hiccup came along I would have started getting rid of things - at that point, though, I still wasn't ready to go through it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
This baby is our "make or break" baby. If she doesn't come home with me, I don't think we'll try again. 7 losses is more than I can handle.
Yup, Hiccup is it for us. The stress and worry, and absolute terror, that comes with this is just too much to bear.
We've often talked about fostering, and adoption has been on my heart the past few years, so I don't know what the future holds for us. But Hiccup is very likely our last pregnancy-baby.

Andrea - totally not wanting to be "any contractions? how are you feeling? baby yet?" But I'm thinking about you a ton, and I send up a little for peace and strength for ya.

Last edited by canadianbakers; 12-27-2012 at 07:31 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:22 AM   #239
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
Andrea - totally not wanting to be "any contractions? how are you feeling? baby yet?" But I'm thinking about you a ton, and I send up a little for peace and strength for ya.
I don't mind. I'm due today, but baby is still firmly inside me. Not that the full moon will mean anything for me, but I thought the full moon was yesterday, but it's not until tomorrow. DD, four days early, was born on the full moon. DS was due on 10/5, and the full moon that month was on 10/4. He came on 10/10.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:52 AM   #240
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just checking in to say hi... I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas... I am at my parents' house (been here since Saturday) so I haven't been online much... I HAD to check in and see if Andrea's little guy had arrived yet... but I see you're still pregnant!! I can't wait for you to be holding your new little squishy baby!!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote