Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2012, 06:34 AM   #81
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (December)

A girl!

Advertisement

I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:39 AM   #82
myblessedbaby
Registered
seller

yay! for a girl, Marie. I won't find out until the first week of January. I've been thinking girl all along.

AFM: I forgot to update that I did the GD test early since I had GD during my DS's pregnancy and this test came out normal. That's good. I hated all the finger poking before. I'll still have to take the test again at 28 weeks, but for now things are fine.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:42 AM   #83
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quick check in. I am 30wks this week. You all continue to be on my mind and in my prayers
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:14 AM   #84
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Marie, a girl!!!! Yay!!!!!!

I find out on January 14th... my gut is saying girl, but I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much... another boy would be a blessing, too, but I sure would love to get a girl next.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:14 AM   #85
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
Welcome, K! Glad you found us, but sorry you had to.

Deanna - Yay for nausea! That seems so wrong to say.

Marie - Congrats! I have no idea what I'm looking at in that photo so I'll go with what you say, LOL!
but I wanted to add...Marie, I have 3 girls (one in the belly) and they all looked pretty darn similar to that shot! The boys just look different (I have one of those too ) YEAH for a girl!!
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:20 AM   #86
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
Quick check in. I am 30wks this week. You all continue to be on my mind and in my prayers
Yeah for 30 weeks! Yes...everyone else's pregnancies seem to be zooming by So good to see you check in!!! Praying for you too!
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:57 AM   #87
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
30 weeks! How did that happen?
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:12 AM   #88
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Marie-yay for a girl! I love the bedding too. And having an older boy has worked awesome here. DS is so protective of DD.

Still super sick here and in addition to the hyperemesis now DD has a cold with a fever and is a whiney mess. *sigh*
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:08 AM   #89
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Marie... for a girl!!!!!

AFM: Having a little anxiety today. Friday seems forever away. Another mama in our DDC got bad news today. Her baby had stopped growing & no hb. It was difficult to process because I immediately went back in time to the moment I was told the exact same thing in March, & honestly, its not out if the realm of possibility now. It's going to be a long 4 wks to the end of my 1st tri.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #90
newcdmommy29
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom
Marie... for a girl!!!!!

AFM: Having a little anxiety today. Friday seems forever away. Another mama in our DDC got bad news today. Her baby had stopped growing & no hb. It was difficult to process because I immediately went back in time to the moment I was told the exact same thing in March, & honestly, its not out if the realm of possibility now. It's going to be a long 4 wks to the end of my 1st tri.
Praying for you and the other mama too. It's so hard not to be nervous. I'm 13 weeks and still tp check every time. :/ I also use my Doppler on days when I'm extra nervous. Hope these 4 weeks fly by.

AFM: I'm still immobilized by sciatica. We are going to try aleve for a short time and go from there. I hate being on these meds. I can't stop worrying about what they are doing to baby boo. I'm going to PT, Chiro and getting a massage too. I'm ready to be big so that this gets better. I have a weird back so early pregnancy is harder on me than when I am huge and pregnant. :/ other than that I don't know much. Hope everyone is doing well!!!
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote