Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-27-2012, 06:19 AM   #61
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Hello 30 weeks!

I was cleared by MFM yesterday for another week. That being said, now DS has a rash and fever. I'm leaning more towards scarlet fever, which is not harmful to me or the baby, but it could be Fifths he caught from his sister. We have a ped appt today to find out. His bday and party are Saturday so I hope he's feeling better by then!

How's everyone doing? Surviving the post holiday sugar rush?

Advertisement

TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:12 AM   #62
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lil Shamrocks - December!

so this is about 15 mins after the fact, but um, HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM JAPAN!!!!!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #63
love2row
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Happy New Year everyone! I'm feeling downright chipper this morning because I finally got more than 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep! DH is paying the price though, as my "nest" is taking up about 2/3 of the bed. Poor guy - he's all for me actually getting some sleep though and doesn't mine camping out in the guest room for awhile. As long as he gets some from time-to-time he'll be content.

We're finally settling back into our normal routine after an extended visit from my MIL over the holidays. It was a bit rough as she got the flu shortly after she got here and I had to stay with her while DH went back to work. Somehow the rest of the family managed to avoid getting sick, which is a big relief. Now that our guests are gone for the foreseeable future, and we don't have any travel plans, I feel that I can finally focus on this LOs arrival. We received an unexpected cash gift from my folks for xmas, so we can finally move ahead with our basement project - YAY! I need to start prepping diaper and clothes and to finally (maybe I can get DH to get them today) go through DSs old clothes to see what will still work for our little girl. Time is ticking down and I'm starting to feel panicked, but I know it will get done.

I have my next MW appointment this week and am looking forward to see how everything looks. I feel like I'm huge, even though people keep telling me that I'm small. Hope everyone's new year is off to a good start!
Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam & Welcoming #2 in March 2013 New SAHM & Labor Doula.

love2row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:07 AM   #64
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

Happy New Year to everyone! Our babies will all be born this year which makes me smile Last year was so rough for us, my prayer is that this year has at least one blessing for every horrible thing that happened in 2012. Cheers to 2013!!!
Old 01-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #65
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
Happy New Year to everyone! Our babies will all be born this year which makes me smile Last year was so rough for us, my prayer is that this year has at least one blessing for every horrible thing that happened in 2012. Cheers to 2013!!!

so tomorrow I get to have my regular glucose tolerance test

I'm bringing all 3 kiddos with me too....so we will be making ourselves cozy at the lab and hanging out for 2+ hours.

But then, it will be off to get lunch out (which we rarely do), pick up a craigslist score (gently used bike for my oldest daughter) and run a couple more errands. I'm planning to make the most of it, even though I'm dreading the early part of the day!
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:53 AM   #66
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:

New thread for 2013!
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote