Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2012, 06:17 PM   #21
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of December 3rd

I may ask, I checked and I have more sick time than I thought, and I'm taking tomorrow but I'm sure ill be back full time next week. And actually my male boss has been super understanding, while my dh's female boss has been a b****. But I do think most men don get it unless maybe their wife has been through it. Our HR director is a women whom I know pretty well so maybe ill try.

Got our bill from the RE, it was waaaay more Thani planned on, I'm sad but I may have to switch clinics so I can go where treatment is covered by our insurance.

Advertisement

amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #22
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Got back from doctor, and it is NOT whooping cough (yay!!!), AND I got fertile day 1 on the watch today (double yay!!!). That's a CD 17 ovulation, the most regular I've been, well, ever! Triple yay!!!

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:23 PM   #23
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc View Post
I may ask, I checked and I have more sick time than I thought, and I'm taking tomorrow but I'm sure ill be back full time next week. And actually my male boss has been super understanding, while my dh's female boss has been a b****. But I do think most men don get it unless maybe their wife has been through it. Our HR director is a women whom I know pretty well so maybe ill try.

Got our bill from the RE, it was waaaay more Thani planned on, I'm sad but I may have to switch clinics so I can go where treatment is covered by our insurance.
My male boss is also super understanding, I don't think he gets it, but he works really hard to be a nice guy. I would be more inclined to ask my secretary than anyone since she's the one that handles putting all the leave in the computer. But again, I'm sure everywhere handles that a bit different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Got back from doctor, and it is NOT whooping cough (yay!!!), AND I got fertile day 1 on the watch today (double yay!!!). That's a CD 17 ovulation, the most regular I've been, well, ever! Triple yay!!!

YAY!! Good news!

AFM, still feel like I've been run over by a truck. Trying to drink lots of water and lay low.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:48 PM   #24
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post

Yay! I hope this is your month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
My male boss is also super understanding, I don't think he gets it, but he works really hard to be a nice guy. I would be more inclined to ask my secretary than anyone since she's the one that handles putting all the leave in the computer. But again, I'm sure everywhere handles that a bit different.

YAY!! Good news!

AFM, still feel like I've been run over by a truck. Trying to drink lots of water and lay low.
feel better

So went to a party at my moms, it was fun but my moms friend clearly knew I was pg but not about e miscarriage. Awkward.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #25
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ugh, my numbers are up again!!
Old 12-07-2012, 04:38 AM   #26
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Ugh, my numbers are up again!!
Mine was rough...they decided it was a mc at 6 wks, as I was rising too slow for it to be viable. I decided to let it pass naturally, so, I just went home & went about my business. At that time, my beta was somewhere around 1000. It took two weeks for bleeding to start, then I bled lightly for another two weeks. I went back to the RE @ 4 wks & my beta was 1100 . They had me come back for a re-draw a week later & it had dropped to about 900. Then I had a heck of a weekend w/ heavy bleeding & cramping, & the following Monday I was down to 300. By the end of that week, I was at 25, & 0 the following Monday.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:26 AM   #27
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

They are worried its ectopic
Old 12-07-2012, 07:28 AM   #28
Kotzurk
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Amy, are they having you come in for an u/s?
Old 12-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #29
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yes I'm going in later today and the if they can't find anything I think they're going to give me a shot of methotrexate
Old 12-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #30
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Yes I'm going in later today and the if they can't find anything I think they're going to give me a shot of methotrexate
Keeping you in my thoughts Amy. I'm so very sorry you are going through this.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote