Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-14-2013, 01:44 PM   #121
katiekat1032
Registered Users
seller

Re: Waiting to O...

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithfulorangekids View Post
I'm so confused.. I know I O'd on the 10th, but today has been lower abdominal cramping all day long (not on one side or other, just middle) and when I just went to the bathroom to change out my underwear (TMI) because I was soaked with CF and just went to wipe, got some EWCM again.. huh? What's going on? Before that I had EWCM with old blood.. I was mostly dry on Friday/Saturday with just sticky CM.

I did BD on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I'm tempted to do it again. I don't know....
Oh, if only I had answers for you. . . I would say better BD again just to be on the safe side.

Advertisement

katiekat1032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #122
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiekat1032
Okay, hope you ladies don't mind if I join. . . I'm on CD 17 and I'm dying here waiting to O! Or at least I don't think I have yet. My chart says I have but I've been testing with OPKs like a mad woman and I did not get a +. Also, my cm has been much more EW today and yesterday than when it says I Oed. I started with a sore throat on Saturday, the day of my temp. raise, which I think is the only reason why it's higher. I've had a cold for a few days now. Based on my CM, every time I test, I'm sure it's finally going to be +, but nope. :-( And to be very honest, I'm SOOOO sick of BDing! I've been working long days, I don't feel the greatest, and I just want to go to sleep at night. Okay, pity party over. . . thanks for listening. Anyone want to have a look at my chart? Do you think I should just discard the BBTs since I got this cold?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?redirect=/ttc/index.php&
Your link isn't working
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:00 PM   #123
katiekat1032
Registered Users
seller

Oops, thanks for letting me know, Tina! Is this better?
My Ovulation Chart
Old 01-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #124
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Oops, thanks for letting me know, Tina! Is this better?
My Ovulation Chart
It sure looks like you ovulated. If you look at my charts (link in the <3 in my siggy) you will see that I had a huge temp shift about CD8 and FF gave me crosshairs (sorry, I don't render which chart!). No positive OPKs. Well my temp dropped and I got +OPKs a week later ad another temp shift. That's where I got my crosshairs. It's very possible that you just ha a very short lLh surge and missed it. Or you could possibly O later in this cycle.

I totally understand about wing sick of BDing. Hugs mama! It's all worth it in the end.

ETA: hopefully what I posted about makes sense!!
Old 01-14-2013, 03:24 PM   #125
katiekat1032
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
It sure looks like you ovulated. If you look at my charts (link in the <3 in my siggy) you will see that I had a huge temp shift about CD8 and FF gave me crosshairs (sorry, I don't render which chart!). No positive OPKs. Well my temp dropped and I got +OPKs a week later ad another temp shift. That's where I got my crosshairs. It's very possible that you just ha a very short lLh surge and missed it. Or you could possibly O later in this cycle.

I totally understand about wing sick of BDing. Hugs mama! It's all worth it in the end.

ETA: hopefully what I posted about makes sense!!
Thanks! Do you think it's possible that the BBT rise could just be from being sick?
Old 01-14-2013, 03:41 PM   #126
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Thanks! Do you think it's possible that the BBT rise could just be from being sick?
Totally possible!!
Old 01-15-2013, 07:24 PM   #127
katiekat1032
Registered Users
seller

It seems like the temperature rise was due to my cold afterall. Finally got my + OPK today, CD 18. :-)
Old 01-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #128
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
It seems like the temperature rise was due to my cold afterall. Finally got my + OPK today, CD 18. :-)
Woo hoo! BD a few times!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:42 PM   #129
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Getting frustrated here CD 13 and my opks are still very light. I usually get 2-3 days of progressively darker opks before my surge, and I almost always O by CD 16. I had a totally normal cycle post miscarriage. I O'd right on time but now this ones messed up. WTH?
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:03 AM   #130
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Amy that's the worst! Are you testing twice a day yet? Could definitely still be coming soon. Don't lose hope yet! Anything weird going on like increased stress etc?
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote