Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-31-2012, 06:55 PM   #31
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

I think waiting to O is the worst. I never know if it is going to be only 2 weeks or months. Blech. CD 7 and I think I am finally done with AF.

Advertisement

Old 01-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #32
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Waiting to O...

Tiffany-AF was long this cycle too. Not sure if it's because my cycles are 60 days long right now and I have that much build up in there to shed, but it SUCKS!

CD16 and Nada. I have a feeling this is gonna be another long cycle. My opk's are hardly showing the test line. I increased my vitex from one pill to 2. Hope that helps with PMS because it was bad last month!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #33
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ugh... Long cycles would drive me CRAZY!!! My cycles are pretty short, but it worries me that they are getting shorter, my cycles used to be 26 to 27 days long, after the MC I had one 28 day cycle, then 26, then 25, and this last cycle was only 23 days long.... AF is very light also... I worry my progesterone is low... But unfortunately, when I had the MC and I asked for test to be run, my Dr said they wouldn't run any unless I had repeated MCs... It's soooo frustrating!!!!

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #34
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Karina-That sucks your doc wouldn't test of progesterone! Why suffer more before something is tested?

I have the hardest time not testing with the OPK, although I'm not having too much fertile symptoms!
I'm low on my pre-conception tea so I need to order more!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:20 PM   #35
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Joining-cd 9 here, waiting for the watch to give me a fertile day 1, the monitor to give me a peak, and a + opk. You can call me neurotic . I've o'd between cd 16-24 the last 4 cycles, so it should be soon here...
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #36
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

CD9 today, my OPKs are still pretty light but getting darker. I starter taking Fertile CM about 2 days ago and I have already begun to see a difference...
What are you ladies doing differently this month???

Old 01-03-2013, 02:46 PM   #37
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm gonna have so much sex. Just sayin, I'm not gonna let that egg go untouched!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #38
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette
I'm gonna have so much sex. Just sayin, I'm not gonna let that egg go untouched!
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:28 PM   #39
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
You go girl!!!!

Old 01-03-2013, 05:24 PM   #40
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Lol Tina!! That was my plan last cycle. Somehow DH was fine with it!

Karina - it stinks your doc wouldn't draw labs! I am going to try to get them to test
My progesterone this cycle since it was an issue for me last time I was TTCing. Hope they don't argue with me.

Well I'm back on this thread. Fun times. CD1 I am trying to figure out what, if anything, we can do differently. I hate when it seems like everything was lined up perfectly and no BFP! DH kept saying we HAD to be pregnant, how could we not be? That didn't really help. :P
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote