Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #41
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Waiting to O...

Kate, sorry you had to comeback to this thread, FX january brings us our beans....

My temp skyrocketed this morning, but no +OPK,, it is too early for O, I usually O around day 13.... Ugh!!! my body is just going crazy

Advertisement

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:29 AM   #42
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony
Kate, sorry you had to comeback to this thread, FX january brings us our beans....

My temp skyrocketed this morning, but no +OPK,, it is too early for O, I usually O around day 13.... Ugh!!! my body is just going crazy
I can't click your chart link from the App. Will you post the actual link. I wanna see!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #43
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

hopefully this works
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f3670

Old 01-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #44
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
I had a chart like that and I looked like my body was 'gearing up' to O but I ended up Oing a week later. I would def keep BDing and taking OPKs!

ETA: my CM never dried up though. So idk!!

Last edited by Tina5834; 01-04-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #45
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
I had a chart like that and I looked like my body was 'gearing up' to O but I ended up Oing a week later. I would def keep BDing and taking OPKs!
Idk what to think... I posted on the TTC 30+, but all the signs of O are there, including the temp rise.
Finally I took an OPK a few mins ago and its even lighter than yesterday's...
I guess I'll have my answer when I take my temp tomorrow morning, for now I just have to wait UGH!!!!

Old 01-04-2013, 11:00 AM   #46
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Idk what to think... I posted on the TTC 30+, but all the signs of O are there, including the temp rise.
Finally I took an OPK a few mins ago and its even lighter than yesterday's...
I guess I'll have my answer when I take my temp tomorrow morning, for now I just have to wait UGH!!!!
I had the temp rise too, look at my Oct 17th chart. Anyways, my temp finally went down and then went back up after O!

Ugh! Why is this so dramatic!
Old 01-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #47
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Karina: It's pretty early, but not unheard of. You don't feel sick or anything do you? Over sleep?
Temping drives me crazy. Tomorrow will help clears things up!

CD19 and nothing. I thought my OPK's were getting darker, but today is very light!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #48
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more
Karina: It's pretty early, but not unheard of. You don't feel sick or anything do you? Over sleep?

CD19 and nothing. I thought my OPK's were getting darker, but today is very light!
Maybe you surged during the night?
Old 01-04-2013, 11:52 AM   #49
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post

Nothing out of the ordinary...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
Maybe you surged during the night?
Maybe....
The only new thing I've been doing is that I started taking FertileCM this cycle, but I seriously don't think that could have made me O early.
here is a list of the ingredients:

Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) is a key antioxidant and vitamin central to healthy cell function. In the FertileCM formula, vitamin C has been included to promote an increase in the hydration (or liquidity) of cervical mucus. As an antioxidant, L-ascorbic acid has been shown to modulate the mucin structure by reducing the copper bound to sialic acid. This will result in an increase in hydration (liquidity) of the mucin by the association of water molecules with the uncomplexed sialic acid molecules of the glycoproteins. The end result of a complex biological interaction is shown to be an increase in mucin hydration.

Coral Calcium is included in the FertileCM formula to support proper mucus pH (or increased alkalinity) and to help reduce sperm-harming acidity in the vagina during the ovulatory phase.

Lactobacilli are organisms necessary for a healthy vaginal environment. The absence of vaginal Lactobacilli may lead to an environment that is hostile to sperm and may further be associated with infertility issues and infections. FertileCM contains Lactobacilli to help support female reproductive wellness and support a healthy environment in the vagina.

Grapeseed Extract is a strong antioxidant and helps inhibit the oxidation of ascorbic acid and thereby potentiates the action of vitamin C. Antioxidants play a key role in repairing damage caused by the environment and aging - and in preventing cellular damage due to oxidizing free radicals. The increased presence of antioxidants in cervical fluids may provide additional protection and support for sperm.

N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a precursor of glutathione, an important antioxidant that is naturally produced within the body. NAC has safely been in use for more than 30 years as a mucolytic - an agent which dissolves thick mucus and thins overall mucus secretions. In studies, NAC has been shown to help thin mucus and detoxify harmful substances in the body.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:27 PM   #50
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Nothing new here, although I found out my watch was on the fritz for the last two nights. :/ annoying, I hope it doesn't misread this month's cycle.

Soryr fro typos. Setn by iPhone.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote