Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
dancingingrace
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What is your favorite nursing bra??

I'm a SAHM and we are usually just at home, so I am definitely all about comfort...but...I want whatever I get to still be appropriate for when I do go somewhere. My problem is that I get so caught up in reviews when I look up different nursing bras, and I can't make up my mind!! I don't love the huge bras that seem to cover half your back and go halfway down your stomach, and I love the look of some of the sleep bras I've seen online because they do look so comfortable, but I don't know if they would be okay to wear out somewhere? What are your favorites? I'm not huge..I need to measure myself, but probably between a B and C cup. Thanks, mamas!!

Advertisement

dancingingrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:21 PM   #2
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

I was a full B/light C nursing both my kids. I LOVEd the Gillian Omalley (not sure of the last name) full swing bras at Target. I wore them non stop (3yrs of use and still in great shape). They look like a normal bra until they unclip. The triangle shape for each boob is a bit more full coverage than a regular bra, but nursing, that's a plus. Also, The Gap has awesome nursing shirts (they run big IMO). Very cute, vey flattering, and you wouldn't know they were nursing shirts. They were my go-to shirts for going out for dinner or having friends over

Sew Love For Love
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewloveforlove
COgle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #3
dancingingrace
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What is your favorite nursing bra??

Quote:
Originally Posted by COgle3 View Post
I was a full B/light C nursing both my kids. I LOVEd the Gillian Omalley (not sure of the last name) full swing bras at Target. I wore them non stop (3yrs of use and still in great shape). They look like a normal bra until they unclip. The triangle shape for each boob is a bit more full coverage than a regular bra, but nursing, that's a plus. Also, The Gap has awesome nursing shirts (they run big IMO). Very cute, vey flattering, and you wouldn't know they were nursing shirts. They were my go-to shirts for going out for dinner or having friends over
Thanks for this, I really need to find some nursing tops, too! I just went to The Gap's website, was there a particular nursing top that you liked from there, or just any of them in general? Going to check out the bras now!
dancingingrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:03 PM   #4
Zanocz
Registered Users
seller

Re: What is your favorite nursing bra??

Bravado Blis no underwire!!
Zanocz is offline   Reply With Quote