Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #101
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug '11 - December Chat

so excited for the preggo mommies and ttc mommies. makes me a little sad though because, unless we get a surprise, we are done. I would love one more, and would never be upset to get preggo, but I can't imagine being pregnant with 3 crazies. and I do mean crazy! I hear ya Allison. Sydney is the catalyst. from the moment she wakes up and the moment she gets home from school, it is just super sass, highly sensitive, drama queen craziness. It just gets me in a funk where I want to just get away, but can't. hope your day goes better!

Advertisement

heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:00 PM   #102
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Amy, my Malachis birthday is also Dec 31! did not know that. He wants to have a dino party

Melissa, I am so sorry for your family! what a tragic thing to happen, prayers for you all.

Britt, I Am JEALOUS of the snow.

Vanessa! Congrats to you!! well at least you have all the right maternity sizes and seasons this time, haha

Last Night I sewed this cute Rice Foot warmer from pinterest. It was very easy and turned out great, sending it to my hubbs grandma. Also, I made Lavender Oatmeal soap bags from pinterest for small gifts, and I made fringe scarfs for friends from pinterest...anyone notice a pattern here, I am ADDICTED.
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:03 PM   #103
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:

OOPS fedex man came and deleivered a box, it was a dehydrator! haha, Hubby is so sweet. He heard me say I would like one. BUT I have to leave it out there b/c it came in the box, so I have to act like I did not see it. LOL
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #104
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeisjoy
OOPS fedex man came and deleivered a box, it was a dehydrator! haha, Hubby is so sweet. He heard me say I would like one. BUT I have to leave it out there b/c it came in the box, so I have to act like I did not see it. LOL
OOPS!!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:33 PM   #105
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

We saw the tornado watch for SE of us last night, woke up to howling winds and a light dusting of snow. Actually hoping that it stays away until after Christmas since we will be on the road.

Carrie- trade you in a heartbeat!!! lol

Alison- hope the day has gotten better for you hon.

Melissa- I'm not very well versed in loss, as I have been sheltered much of my life from it so far. I know one thing we did that was good for me when my gma died, was sit around and tell our stories/memories of her and all the times we shared. It was nice to see her through other family members eyes, from the young to the old. I'm sure Christmas this year will be a little more reflective on the little things. <3 I'm going to be crossing my fingers and toes for you this weekend!!! I'd love nothing more than to journey with you again in the AUG/Sept DDC!!!

Naomi- I totally understand about the craziness!! We thought we were done too. This was a miracle oops!! I don't think it's really set in for either of us yet. After years of ttc with no luck (naturally) and then POW! LOL Jeff was def not elated when I told him, but he's coming around.

Hallie- I just made a rice pack that hangs over the shoulders that I found on Pinterest as well, for my Stepdad. I need to make one for us now! It takes a whopping 8 min's to warm up in the microwave!! lol

AFM - Funny thing- I had all my maternity clothes bagged and ready to go to goodwill. Too bad I've been donating all our baby stuff to friends and family.. DOH! Luckily we still have plenty other than nb clothes - 12m's. I think we are going team green this go but we'll have the DR seal the sex in an envelope to give to our family so if they want to buy gender specific stuff they can. Not that I'm expecting much this time around. But who doesn't love buying for a new baby? Now if Jeff would just stop with the twins/triplets jokes. oy - he's trying to give me a heart attack!

How many does this make for our group? 3? 4?

Ok I have GOT to try and clean my kitchen and wrap presents and sew for the rest of the day!!!

Last edited by Andbabymakes2; 12-20-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Andbabymakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #106
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post

Ok I have GOT to try and clean my kitchen and wrap presents and sew for the rest of the day!!!
there's a word for that...oh man, what is it!!! oh yeah, being productive. yeah, this is a very foreign concept to me today. lol
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #107
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Non productive day here as well. No naps, disaster of a house and my poor broken sewing machine. I took it apart and it is definitely broke. :tears:
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #108
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
That really stinks. Is it under warranty? Is it something that can be repaired?

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:48 PM   #109
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Oh boo !! Idk what I'd do if mine broke. I bought one several yrs ago and it shot craps. I ended up buying a Janome and overall I like it. It's held up nicely so far.

Naomi- ha! Well most days are pretty unproductive around here too but I'm one who does well under pressure when I'm pushing a deadline. Though being sick for a month straight def put me behind so far there's no way i'll get done in time.

I finally got all the dishes washed but not put away. Swept and mopped the floor in there. Still have a mountain of laundry to do. Not to mention the clean mountain that is waiting to be put away. Ugh. Hate laundry!!!! Going to make dh help with presents tonight. Not much left to do. I made some strawberry jam the other day as gifts and made the wood butter as well. Love giving homemade gifts. Just hate making them sometimes. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 12-20-2012, 03:57 PM   #110
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Britt, the fence does keep the gators out. We have one that we have been keeping our eye on because he's getting big. We've called a service to have him removed, but they haven't caught him yet.

Melissa, and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for your bfp.

Vanessa, I think that makes 3 of you pregnant from our group now. Lucky!