Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-20-2012, 04:34 PM   #111
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Not under warranty anymore. It is a Brother sewing & embroidery combo. I'm really bummed about not finishing Juniper's gift. She won't notice, but I was do excited for her. It's $149 minimum for service and they can't even start until after the holidays. I know it's petty so thanks for letting me vent.

Advertisement

estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:36 PM   #112
smblake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Amy, that stinks
5 angels in my heart always
smblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:26 PM   #113
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
That's not petty! You use it and were making gifts and its not a cheap fix. Im sorry.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:38 PM   #114
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Amy- yeah. That sucks. At least they can fix it though and you don't have to buy a new machine . I'm sure it wasn't cheap. Nice that it does both!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 12-20-2012, 06:10 PM   #115
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug '11 - December Chat

Amy I am so sorry!!!! So frustrating!

So I went through the whole day knowing it was the 20th but for some reason I thought it was Wed and not Thurs, so we missed some classes for the boys. I need to sleep!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #116
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So in case you ladies don't know Casper loves our doll Freddie.He was made for my sister and I by my grandmother. He's ugly but well loved! I think poor Freddie could use some new clothes. I'm sure I could hand sew some small things. Any ideas Mamas?

Last edited by estradaamyl; 04-30-2013 at 01:07 PM.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:13 AM   #117
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so sorry for your loss, Melissa. It's such a different feeling when someone is taken so young and unexpectedly like that. Prayers for your weekend.

Congrats again, Vanessa!

I, too, am sort of jealous of the preggo and ttc mamas. I wonder why, because I really don't WANT to have another baby right now, lol! I guess I just miss the excitement of preparing for a baby. I'm going to try to stick to my 4 years apart idea, and I'd love an early fall baby so if I can get through the next couple months I'll be fine waiting.

Mirena question- I check the strings a couple times a week and they're out further than they used to be. Anyone know if that's a problem or not as long as it's still in?
Old 12-21-2012, 06:14 AM   #118
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

And Casper is so cute, Amy!
Old 12-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #119
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sewing like a crazy woman...which I am for waiting this late to work on these gifts. lol, I need them done by tomorrow. eek!
finishing up a lap quilt that was a gift for LAST YEAR. opps. I even showed her the partially completed top last year and told her I would get it to her when I was done...just didn't plan on it taking a year. I'm also making her a simple pillow for "this year's" present. and I need to finish a pillow for my sis and wrap one more present for her. I think I can do it all, I'll just be up all night. better get back at it.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #120
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Amy- I have no idea about hand sewing stuff. I don't have the patience! That boy of yours... omgoodnes!!!

Crystal- thanks! I know I was getting all jealous of the idea of another baby, but I never thought this would happen to us!! lol I've never had that kind of bc so I'm no help.

Naomi- go girl!!! get busy!! I've been doing the same. Still need to make my mom's present tonight even if it means staying up all night!!! oy! I have lots of other xmas presents to make but I already told the recipients they'd be late. lol

I've been busy today! waiting on dh to get ready so we can head over to mil's for xmas. We'll be leaving in the am to go to my mom's. NOT looking forward to the 3 hr drive.

Ready for the holidays to be over so we can take down the tree and I can get my lvrm back. I really need the space so I can start doing some workouts... or I won't be able to fit the maternity clothes I have now.