Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
My butt is in the er...

With kidney pain again. I had a bout of this at 7 weeks which just required a ob visit. I was fine I guess. They sent me home. Now I'm 13+1 and the ob office told me to go right to er. I called in the am because I was having to pee every 5-10 minutes...they told me to watch and wait til my appt on Friday unless anything changed. Well shortly after that I started to get extream right kidney pain that got progressively worse within 1.5hrs..so I'm here...baby's heart rate is good (150s)..I've given urine and blood. They put in an IV (just in case) and now I'm waiting...sigh. at least babe is ok.

Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: My butt is in the er...

Hope they figure out what's wrong! I've had a bladder infection with this pregnancy already but luckily they caught it before I even knew I had it and was just as quick gone! Glad the baby is ok!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #3
MyM&W
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Well the er sent be home with just doing a urine sample and said since there was no blood in it that I was fine. Still had awful kidney pains so I called on ob and he told me to go to ob floor at the hospital..so I just got here. He wants to push fluids (via IV) and strain my urine to see if it passed. So hopefully it does. He said I might have to stay over night which I really hope not..

This pregnancy is already rough. Lol
Old 12-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #4
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: My butt is in the er...

That does not sound like fun at all! Hugs!
Leaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:32 PM   #5
MyM&W
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yea not so much lol. I have a very uncomfortable IV and lots of fluids...they gave me morphine..2mg. I guess it helps open up the urethra..plus I'm peeing...a lot. can't wait for this to be over!