Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2012, 02:59 PM   #11
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Not entering but I wanna see who wins!!

Advertisement

Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:04 PM   #12
mfergy0625
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Kyo's Christmas Stash-away!

I don't need to be entered but I just wanted to say that this is sooooo nice of you to do! Merry Christmas :-)
Old 12-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #13
luv2bAmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

I would like to enter on behalf of my mom.She just took my nephew in when the state took him away from my sister and I a trying to get her to CD but she can't afford to buy too many right now.I have given her some to borrow and she bought a 6pack of prefolds and a couple covers. So she has enough for about 1 day.She would be so suprised and grateful if she got these.Thanks for your generousity.
luv2bAmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:26 PM   #14
StarryEyedSurprise
Registered Users
Formerly: btrfli81
seller
seller

My Mood:
Would love to enter for the stash lot.

I'm using mostly flats with cheap pororo covers, but I really need something easier for my husband and mom to use when I'm at work..
StarryEyedSurprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #15
Kyonarai
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniekins1488 View Post
Not entering mama but this is such a wonderful FFS lotto! I love seeing all the love and sharing by mamas here. Thank you for sharing the love!!

(Unless my DSD would use the BG pockets, she didn't want prefolds I bought for her so she may not be interested in pockets either. I don't think she realizes just how expensive diapers are going to be for her and her bf. I'll ask her about these and show her your pic, if you'd allow me to enter on her behalf).
No problem, mama. Everyone deserves a fair shot. I'll prolly be using some sort of online random number picker to decide the winner anyways.

And thank you to all the compliments I've been given. You guys are an awesome community, and it feels great to give back to it.
Kyonarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:25 PM   #16
aldermother
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi! What a wonderful lotto! I have pinched, scraped, saved and struggled to finally get a workable stash for my own son. I have had help from FFS and lottos here. Everyone's generosity on DS is astounding! So I give back with FFS as much as I can.
I would like to enter your lotto for my niece, who gave up on cloth when her daughter developed urinary tract issues. They want to use cloth again with baby number two, and her husband was recently laid off. The BG stash would help her so much. Fortunately, right now, I can actually pay to ship these to her! So I would love to bless her with them.
Thank you!

ETA: Oops, forgot to write "STASH LOT!"
We're a CDing (potty-learned), co-sleeping (bunk beds), extended BFing (weaned), baby-wearing (big boy-wearing), non-circing, Waldorf loving, tree-hugging, hand-me-downs-welcome Earth friendly family!
PT preschool teacher& FT Mama to my beautiful tree & our little growing sapling

Last edited by aldermother; 12-04-2012 at 04:28 PM.
aldermother is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #17
2much2luv
Registered Users
seller
seller

Not entering but <3
2much2luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #18
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Please enter us for the Stash lot (if we don't win, please also enter us for the second/boy stash lot).
I had bought the diapers we needed earlier this year and my fiance was laid off from work, and ended up having to sell them almost immediately at a tremendous loss. I've been collecting and fixing what I can from ffs, but having to wash almost dead diapers every day has made many wear out very quickly. We use coin op laundry and it's so expensive to have to wash daily. I would hand wash but between work and school I just can't. We truly need more diapers to extend our stash to last more than one day, and that will last until potty training.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #19
mamamarisa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Can i enter my friend katie for the "stash lot"? Shes pregnant with baby #2 and due in march so will soon have 2 in diapers, i gave her various dipes i wasnt using but i know she will need many more when her newbie comes. Ill pay for the shipping to her.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #20
chach4
Registered Users
seller

Don't enter me, but just want to say how very generous of you this is. These are great diapers for you to be giving away. I hope they go to someone that really needs them. Happy holidays!
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote