Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
hollbark's Avatar
hollbark
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 168
My Mood:
Polyfleece for hybrids

Do any mama's out there know a lot about hybrid fitteds? What is the best type of poly-fleece to use as my hidden layer? Microfleece? Anti-Pill? Polar? And where is the best place to get it?

Advertisement

hollbark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
Tina5834's Avatar
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,370
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollbark
Do any mama's out there know a lot about hybrid fitteds? What is the best type of poly-fleece to use as my hidden layer? Microfleece? Anti-Pill? Polar? And where is the best place to get it?
Micro fleece is the best. The others are a repelling fleece. Joann's sells it.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
hollbark's Avatar
hollbark
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 168
My Mood:
Re: Polyfleece for hybrids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
Micro fleece is the best. The others are a repelling fleece. Joann's sells it.
But don't I want a fleece that will repel the moisture in a hybrid? So that the outside stays dryer longer? I'm new to the hybrid world!
hollbark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:06 PM   #4
Tina5834's Avatar
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 11,370
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollbark

But don't I want a fleece that will repel the moisture in a hybrid? So that the outside stays dryer longer? I'm new to the hybrid world!
Okay, we must be confused!! If you put it under the soaker layer then yes use the antipill or polar fleece but if you want it as a stay dry layer than you will need to use micro fleece.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:12 PM   #5
hollbark's Avatar
hollbark
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 168
My Mood:
Re: Polyfleece for hybrids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
Okay, we must be confused!! If you put it under the soaker layer then yes use the antipill or polar fleece but if you want it as a stay dry layer than you will need to use micro fleece.
Awesome. Thanks!
hollbark is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.