Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-05-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
fluffybumaddict
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
*CLOSED* Mini Christmas lotto FOR HER

WINNER PICKED AND PM'D

I'd like to offer a mama on here a lil mini gift. Included is a gift set perfume/lotion (Adidas for HER), 4 gold bangles, matching gold earring/necklace, green bead necklace, silver with pearl necklace and silver ring with center yellow stone.

To enter tell me who this will be for. Will it be for you, a teen daughter, a friend, whoever. Also, tell me a little something about yourself, anything you'd like to share (where do you live, how old are you, are you married, how many kids, etc etc.)

CLOSES DEC 9, WINNER PICKED BY RANDOM.ORG

I WILL COVER SHIPPING COST!!!

OPEN TO US ONLY. Sorry outside mamas, hopefully I can do another one for Canada and international.

Advertisement

Last edited by fluffybumaddict; 12-09-2012 at 09:02 AM.
fluffybumaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:09 AM   #2
proudmommy5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mini Christmas lotto FOR HER

Hi, My name is Beth I have been married for 19 years and have 7 kids. I started having my children early in life (16) but I wouldn't change things. Me and my husband figured after the first three we were done then four years later came number four. Then we knew for sure we were done. Thats why seven years later number five came then six and we just had baby number seven. I now tell my self I don't know if I am done or not.
I homeschool three of them the oldest two are over 18 now but thankfully still at home.
I would split this gift up between four of my girls for christmas. They all have such different likes that this gift would work out for all of them. Christmas is tuff this year but I can't remember a christmas when things were not tuff so it will be like every other year for us.
I didn't mean to ramble or make this post long, it is my first ever lotto on here and I didn't want to forget to add anything.
Your very sweet to put up such a great lotto

thanks
beth
Old 12-05-2012, 08:14 AM   #3
Paislie98
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would love to be entered, thanks! My name is Trisha, I've been with my hubby for almost 14 years, married for 7. We have two amazing children, O is our rambuctious DD who is 4 and T is our sweet boy who is 8 months. This would be for me as a little gift. Money is tight this year, and DH and I have decided to focus on our children and family for gifts and not get anything for each other. My daughter though would love the green beads, so I might use those as a stocking stuffer. Thanks for offering this, its a wonderful and thoughtful thing for you to do, especially this time of year.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'd love to be entered...I would gift the jewelry to each of my sisters, and I'd let DH wrap the perfume and lotion for my stocking - he always feels bad because mine is usually empty (he doesn't think of those types of thing until it's too late to do anything about it. lol). We've been married 4.5 years and have two children together, one living dd who is almost two, and our dd, Eden, that we just said goodbye to last week...
Old 12-06-2012, 08:32 AM   #5
Truckerswife
Registered Users
seller

I would love to enter I would give it to my Mom for Christmas
Old 12-06-2012, 09:07 AM   #6
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'd love to win this for my 11 year old daughter.

I'm a mom to 5 kids
Old 12-06-2012, 09:21 AM   #7
ashleyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I would love to enter for myself and my mom! Thanks!
ashleyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #8
daddyn4wisechix
Registered Users
Formerly: daddyn3wisechix
seller
seller

My Mood:

OP, don't want to be entered but wanted to say what a sweet lotto!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy View Post
We've been married 4.5 years and have two children together, one living dd who is almost two, and our dd, Eden, that we just said goodbye to last week...
Don't mean to hijack, but wanted to say, mama, I am soooo very sorry for your loss!! You are an inspiration & encouragement who has clearly shown what it means to truly love & sacrifice unconditionally... no matter what !!
Old 12-06-2012, 12:23 PM   #9
mamamarisa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would be giving the jewelry to my sisters(age 12 and 14) and the perfume and lotion to my mom. I live in michigan, but have also lived in illinois, tennesee, georgia, and missouri. my boyfriend and i had ds 2.5 years ago and want to have more kids but havent been able to yet.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:52 PM   #10
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
This would be for me. Lets see, I have been married for 9 years and we have 4 kids. Oh, and a pit bull named Chinner. He's a great pup.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote