Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-20-2013, 05:07 PM   #21
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai18176 View Post

Oooh, I like! I'm not a huge jjb fan because they seem so heavy even when they are empty to me. I love my fleurville sling totes, but I think I'm going to upgrade to something a little bigger this time .
I have a fluerville lexi tote I adore!! Sometimes it's a little small though

Advertisement

mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:28 AM   #22
BiskMama
Registered Users
seller

Re: Diaper Bags!

We got a basic diaper backpack from baby’s r us, the fisher-Price gray one. It’s comfy for me, and isn’t girly enough to keep DH from carrying it. Also because it was relatively cheep, if it gets poops, or a snack spill in it, no big deal. If you use cloth wipes, how do you manage with diaper bags, do you just pack them in a separate container, or use the one provided? Also do you have a system for keeping them wet? DH is into the whole cloth diapering thing, but has concerns about when were out and about, as do I for that matter. smiley
BiskMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #23
AmeliasMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just snagged a huge Coach purse at our local thrift store. They gave it to me because it needed to be washed. I am in LOVE with it. And it is in Persimmon, which matches my Chicco car seat! I just sold me NWT Skip Hop Duo bag I got for the Holidays. There was no way I could get much of anything in it.
AmeliasMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:37 AM   #24
KumfyKozies
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Somewhere underneath my yarn and fabric hoard in the US of A
My Mood:

We bought a Skip*Hop Duo Double Deluxe when I was pregnant with #2 and #1 was still very much in diapers. It's really great with cloth. It's still in GREAT shape, 5 years later, so that's what we'll be using this time as well even though I'll only have one in diapers. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20
KumfyKozies™- Etsy Shop
KumfyKozies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:06 PM   #25
mommy2eli
Registered Users
seller

DDC... I just bought a second Thirty-One Cindy tote. I have been using one for a purse for about six months now and love it. They are super durable and can hold a ton! Half the time when we are out, I just throw ds1's diaper stuff in there with my stuff and still have extra space. I definitely recommend it!
mommy2eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #26
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=KumfyKozies;16343560]We bought a Skip*Hop Duo Double Deluxe when I was pregnant with #2 and #1 was still very much in diapers. It's really great with cloth. It's still in GREAT shape, 5 years later, so that's what we'll be using this time as well even though I'll only have one in diapers. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../chrisficti-20

This is what I have. I got it before ds2 was born so that was spring 2009. I like all the pretty newer bags but I think I am set
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:16 PM   #27
kcannon
Registered Users
seller
seller

I just got a Jujube Be Hip for an awesome deal! It's not too big and not too small. I think it's one of the few new things we've purchased for baby.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:28 PM   #28
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:

I saw a lady at the library story time today with a petunia picklebottom backpack bag that I was almost coveting. lol

so far, been really happy with my new JJB be right back. I love love love the momma pocket. It has room for newborn diapers, my nursing cover and some newborn outfits, but it will be packed completely full. Which is fine. Atleast everything is so compartmentalized and easily accessible.

Did give DD a backpack to carry to church since we take a basic bag to leave in the nursery with her. She loved wearing that backpack. but we're talking about 2 diapers, wipes, a wetbag and an extra set of pants. So, really light. Still think it'd be a pain to keep track of 2 bags on a daily basis, but we use multiple bags on Sundays no matter what
Old 02-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #29
USNsis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiskMama View Post
If you use cloth wipes, how do you manage with diaper bags, do you just pack them in a separate container, or use the one provided? Also do you have a system for keeping them wet? DH is into the whole cloth diapering thing, but has concerns about when were out and about, as do I for that matter. smiley
Planet Wipes makes wet bags for wipes. I picked up one, but I am not sure if I want to do a dry or a wet method. I bought the Kissaluvs Diaper Potion that's already pre-mixed in a spray to stash in the diaper bag if I want to do the dry method.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:59 PM   #30
EmilytheStrange
Registered Users

My Mood:

I use cloth wipes at home, but they are dry and I use a spray bottle.

I generally use sposie wipes in my diaper bag.