Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #11
cathplyr
Registered Users
seller

Re: Opinions on Best Bottom Diapers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrennaII View Post
I have a friend who loves hers but I really didn't like them. No stretch, poor quality pul, one row of snaps, and a flat diaper holds more while being more trim and easier to wash.
That is true a large flat diaper holds more. I would reccommend flip organic or thirsties duo hemp prefolds. those are great for a HW. I really hate MF but you may try flip stay dry it is bigger than the BB staydry. I love my BB mostly b/c it is so trim and I like the hemp but I change after every p.p. so I dont let it get too full.

Advertisement

cathplyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #12
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathplyr

That is true a large flat diaper holds more. I would reccommend flip organic or thirsties duo hemp prefolds. those are great for a HW. I really hate MF but you may try flip stay dry it is bigger than the BB staydry. I love my BB mostly b/c it is so trim and I like the hemp but I change after every p.p. so I dont let it get too full.
We have a super heavy wetter and Flip stay dry inserts are a joke - he will wet through one in 30-45 minutes (usually on the quicker side). I <3 Thirsties hemp prefolds, though. We use one of those pad folded and two Thirsties hemp doublers at night ON TOP of a PF and that's the only thing that will get us through.
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #13
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bestbottom hold my baby at 4 months for 1 hr and with the doubler 1.5 hrs. They are very trim but not worth it In our experience also the Velcro sucks really bad.
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote