Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #11
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nausia this early into the game???

My son is taking a nap right now.....I'd love to sleep, but at the moment I'm wide awake (kinda). So, I'm just gonna relax and crochet. Gonna watch a movie and get my mind off things.

Yes, my boobs are a bit tender as well. Light headaches, and chills. The worst part is, I have bronchitis!

Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #12
wmjmama
Registered Users

My nausea started up on Tuesday at 4w6d in full force - yuck! Funny enough, I feel good in the mornings so I've been eating as much as I can before the afternoon...because then the nausea and exhaustion hits! The nausea has actually helped calm my nerves about something going wrong with this pregnancy, though...so as awful as it is, it makes me feel good to know that there's still a baby in there causing those feelings!
wmjmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #13
momto2princesses
Registered Users

My boobs are little sore and I've been falling asleep between 7 and 8 pm every night, but no nausea yet. I didn't get any symptoms at all with DD2 until around 6 weeks, so I'm hoping it'll hold off for a little while. with DD1, I was puking nonstop before I even got a BFP (I thought I had the flu), so I totally know what you guys are going through. Hang in there and just keep reminding yourself how worth it this all is :-)
Kirra, mom to my three crazy girls, Maebelle (12/22/07) and Adelaide (2/26/10-my HBAC baby!) and Etta (8/7/13) and expecting little squish #4 (sometime in 4/16)
momto2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:38 PM   #14
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got the nausea 4-5 days before I got a real BFP. I ordered a Peppermint Mocha at starbucks and took it back because it tasted awful. They made me another one, and it was exactly the same and it totally turned my stomach. A few days later, when I got my BFP, I felt awful for having them remake it.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #15
Flutterbee
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow and I had horrible nausea yesterday morning. I think it's because I went too long without eating anything, and I made sure that I had something light as soon as I woke up today and I didn't have any issues.

I also had food aversions with dd2 and I can't eat what I made for dinner tonight even though I make it often and usually love it. Ugh.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #16
kharvey92611
Registered Users
seller

The only nausea I experience is if I go too long without eating and when I first wake up . With ds1 and ds2 the nausea didn't kick in until 6 weeks .

married ❤attached mama to L(8/07) and J(9/11) expecting baby #3 in August
Old 12-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #17
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've had nausea since week 4, but no vomiting yet. I haven't vomited since I was 9 years old and I hope it stays that way!

I've felt a LOT better ever since I stopped taking my prenatals. I'm only taking my folic acid right now, which is the only thing my NP recommends.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #18
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I changed my prenatals as well. I'm taking the gummi ones, so it's 2 gummi's a day and I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night. I still get waves of nausia, but I think it may be a bit better....but not by much yet. I'm just hoping I won't be at a grocery store, then totally lose my cookies in front of everyone!!
Old 12-07-2012, 11:48 AM   #19
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY
I changed my prenatals as well. I'm taking the gummi ones, so it's 2 gummi's a day and I take 1 in the morning and 1 at night. I still get waves of nausia, but I think it may be a bit better....but not by much yet. I'm just hoping I won't be at a grocery store, then totally lose my cookies in front of everyone!!
I bought a liquid prenatal from vitamin shoppe and its pretty good. Has whole foods in it too. I am so very sick pretty much all day. Today has been rough so far. I feel like if I breathe too deeply I will throw up : (
Old 12-07-2012, 02:17 PM   #20
blessedwifenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

With my first pregnancy, I realized sometime during my 2nd trimester that much of my morning sickness (which was fairly mild to begin with) had actually been caused by my prenatals. I switched to Rainbow Light once daily prenatal and felt much better.