Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #11
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I called this morning and she said they didn't get them back yet. That is strange though, I did them about 10:30 am Thursday, so it should have been plenty of time. My drs office closes at noon on Fridays so it looks like I'm going to have a long weekend of waiting

I'm trying to stay positive, but honestly I'm not usually positive when it comes to things like this, so it's been a bit of a struggle. My temps are nice and high, no sign of them dropping and absolutely no spotting or cramping. My BBs are still sore too.

Thank you all so much for the support. I'll update as soon as I know anything.

Advertisement

"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ec49c
NOTWMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:43 AM   #12
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Trying not to worry...

What? Thats terrible that they wouldn't get your numbers for you! Quants (in America in most states) would have results within several hours. The nurses were too lazy to look them up for you. I know, as I've worked in an OBGYN office as a nurse for a few years. How dare them make you wait that long. If it were me, I'd call the lab for the numbers and whether I got them or not, I'd call you back so you at least knew what I knew. Thats just awful!

I'm so sorry you have to wait the long weekend. I hope your numbers go up well! Have you tried another home test to see if there are any positive changes?
Old 12-08-2012, 06:00 AM   #13
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mine are sent
Out and can take 1-3 days to return. It's usually one but I don't find it crazy to not know right away. My friends place tells her within hours, but my dr doesn't have that capacity.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:55 AM   #14
KCmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ugh! I'm so sorry hun! I will be praying that little bean sticks. My OB sends labs out too.
KCmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:39 AM   #15
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by keen1981
Mine are sent
Out and can take 1-3 days to return. It's usually one but I don't find it crazy to not know right away. My friends place tells her within hours, but my dr doesn't have that capacity.
Exactly. It totally depends on the office and doesn't necessarily mean the staff is just being lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:51 AM   #16
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTWMommy View Post
I called this morning and she said they didn't get them back yet. That is strange though, I did them about 10:30 am Thursday, so it should have been plenty of time. My drs office closes at noon on Fridays so it looks like I'm going to have a long weekend of waiting

I'm trying to stay positive, but honestly I'm not usually positive when it comes to things like this, so it's been a bit of a struggle. My temps are nice and high, no sign of them dropping and absolutely no spotting or cramping. My BBs are still sore too.

Thank you all so much for the support. I'll update as soon as I know anything.
Are you still testing? Are they any darker?
Old 12-08-2012, 11:00 AM   #17
clothdipemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am sorry that you are worried, that is never any fun. Keep the faith and try to remember things are out of your hands. I have heard several times that tests get lighter and lighter the further you go in your pregnancy. I don't think it really means anything. I was still getting super positive pregnancy tests until a week and 1/2 after my 8 week miscarriage. In my mind it should of been super faint when my miscarriage started since I feel things happened really early. I just don't think a light pregnancy test is a true indicator of anything. If I were you I wouldn't take any more tests. I hope you get your numbers back soon and they look great! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
Wife 09/06, and Mom to GirlBabyr02/08 BoyBabyr 10/09 and GirlBabyr 09/11 and #4 :Girlbabyr 08/13
clothdipemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:32 AM   #18
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Really? There are still places in the US that would take up to 3 days to return lab results???? That's awful!!! I would go nuts. I'm glad we know within a few hours.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #19
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY
Really? There are still places in the US that would take up to 3 days to return lab results???? That's awful!!! I would go nuts. I'm glad we know within a few hours.
Yes. Many offices are overbooked/past capacity and many offices have to share labs with lots of other doctors.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:37 PM   #20
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I think that my ob's office sends the labs out. I know that they are not associated with the same hospital group/network as my primary car dr and the lab I use.

Tests are still very faint at all times of the day but they are still there.

I wonder if I had a super late implantation. Although you would still expect to see some progression by now. I didn't get my first super squinter until pm on 12dpo, that was with the co op tests.

I'm just trying my hardest to give it to God at this point.
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ec49c
NOTWMommy is offline   Reply With Quote