Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2012, 11:17 PM   #31
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTWMommy
No news. The Drs office didn't call me today and I decided not to call. I just felt like letting it "be" today, kinda hard to explain. I might muster up the courage to call to tomorrow.

I asked the phlebotomist who was doing the draw if she knew how long it would take for my Dr to receive the results and she said 24-48 hours. So definitely not same day turn around. Good to know though.
I hope you get reassuring news tomorrow. I'm still praying for you!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:48 PM   #32
wmjmama
Registered Users

Re: Trying not to worry...

I hope they call early tomorrow and you get some good answers.
wmjmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:04 PM   #33
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Betas
15dpo 35
19dpo 68

the Dr. hasn't reviewed the results yet, so I don't really know much other than the numbers and I know they don't look good
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ec49c
NOTWMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #34
wmjmama
Registered Users

I'm so sorry. I hope this one is just growing a little slow and will catch up soon.
wmjmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:04 AM   #35
amyltc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just went through this. ( Your numbers are higher than mine were though) The most important thing is they want them to double at least every 72 hours, but there are reports of viable pregnancys that go up much slowr. You could very well just have a slow starter, and don't trust urine tests, the darkness isn't an indication of hcg at all. Checkout beta base.info you can see other people's betas. The period of not knowing and waiting to see what would happen was extremely difficult, I felt like I was stuck and was drowning. If you need to talk, pm me, I saw you tried to post in struggles and support, it's absolutely fine to post there for something like this, the ladies there have been amazing helping me lately so come on over

And this is what a friend told me that I really appreciated, today you are pregnant, love your little bean and enjoy every day they are with you. You may not know what the future may bring, but for today you are pregnant.

Last edited by amyltc; 12-13-2012 at 12:05 AM.
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:04 AM   #36
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyltc
I just went through this. ( Your numbers are higher than mine were though) The most important thing is they want them to double at least every 72 hours, but there are reports of viable pregnancys that go up much slowr. You could very well just have a slow starter, and don't trust urine tests, the darkness isn't an indication of hcg at all. Checkout beta base.info you can see other people's betas. The period of not knowing and waiting to see what would happen was extremely difficult, I felt like I was stuck and was drowning. If you need to talk, pm me, I saw you tried to post in struggles and support, it's absolutely fine to post there for something like this, the ladies there have been amazing helping me lately so come on over

And this is what a friend told me that I really appreciated, today you are pregnant, love your little bean and enjoy every day they are with you. You may not know what the future may bring, but for today you are pregnant.
This pregnancy my betas took off slooooow. Don't lose hope mama. Depends on what time you tested too.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:33 PM   #37
AleahDeann
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just having time to get in here and read updates. Still keeping you in my thoughts mama!! HAng in there!
Old 12-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #38
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
The period of not knowing and waiting to see what would happen was extremely difficult, I felt like I was stuck and was drowning.
This is exactly where I am right now. I think yesterday I used the words 'crushing' and 'suffocating' when talking to DH. And with Christmas coming up, just adds to the unknown. Do we stay in town? Will we know anything for certain? What about all of the lovely comments from family about having another?

Quote:
This helped me in more ways than I can count. Thank you!
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ec49c
NOTWMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #39
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I"m hoping its just a slow start mama. When do you go again?