Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #31
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady longs

I just ordered one myself to try with padfolding as a possible night solution for my potty trained toddler.

I figured if it works, I can just wash the flats and covers in with our regular laundry since flats are so easy to get clean and he NEVER has a bm. I was looking for an option I could put in my regular laundry.

If it doesn't work, I will keep it for my newbie that's on the way.
Lmk how it goes' I may do the same!!

Advertisement

crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:44 PM   #32
risata
Registered Users
seller

Re: UPDATE with pics and review! New Diaper Safari cover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady longs View Post
I just ordered one myself to try with padfolding as a possible night solution for my potty trained toddler.

I figured if it works, I can just wash the flats and covers in with our regular laundry since flats are so easy to get clean and he NEVER has a bm. I was looking for an option I could put in my regular laundry.

If it doesn't work, I will keep it for my newbie that's on the way.
This is exactly what I do with my potty trained 2.5 year old, except with Flips. Flats get washed with washcloths & towels, covers get washed with socks & undies. She wakes up dry most of the time now, but if she pees I just rinse it by hand and drape it over a laundry basket to air dry till wash day. I really want one of these Diaper Safari covers! I love the colors. But alas, I cannot justify it. Gotta get knocked up first.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #33
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by risata View Post
This is exactly what I do with my potty trained 2.5 year old, except with Flips. Flats get washed with washcloths & towels, covers get washed with socks & undies. She wakes up dry most of the time now, but if she pees I just rinse it by hand and drape it over a laundry basket to air dry till wash day. I really want one of these Diaper Safari covers! I love the colors. But alas, I cannot justify it. Gotta get knocked up first.
Thanks for this feedback!! This makes me feel better about what I am gonna try out. I stumbled upon the idea b/c I am planning an emergency preparedness stash for the up n coming baby - flats and cheaper, one size covers. Anyway, as I was putting a sposie pullup on my 2 yr old, it occurred to me that I could double my emergency preparedness stash for my toddler night time solution!

B/c the new baby isn't here yet, we don't have diaper laundry. I just am not willing to encounter special diaper laundry for the 2 nights a week that my toddler pees.....

Nice to know someone else is doing this! I am excited to try it. I hope the cover comes fast b/c I only have 2 pull ups left
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:27 AM   #34
foggierbard9
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

They look the exact same as the Diaper Rite OS covers, right down to the snap placement and the flaps are the exact same too. The colors are the exact same too with just different names.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:27 AM   #35
foggierbard9
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

They look the exact same as the Diaper Rite OS covers, right down to the snap placement and the flaps are the exact same too. The colors are the exact same too with just different names.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:32 AM   #36
thejuel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The Diaper Rite covers have white snaps, though. The colored snaps matching the cover look much better IMO
thejuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #37
foggierbard9
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My Diaper Rite covers have colored snaps...they now match the diaper, so exactly the same.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:44 AM   #38
d_arnold
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Now I want to try one! I love the colors.
Wife of 6 years to DH, Momma to DD (3), and expecting Baby Girl #2 in May 2015
d_arnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:35 PM   #39
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I plan to get more! I love mine!
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #40
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsDaughter76 View Post
I plan to get more! I love mine!
I was gonna follow up with you to see how you were liking it....glad to hear you are liking it. Thanks for posting this. I have one otw that I plan to test. I am hoping I like it bc I really don't think there would be a cheaper/better option for emergency one size cover.

I am grateful to you for your great thread. It may end up being a great blessing for us.
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote