Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
7yrslater
Registered Users
seller

Stinky Magincky has lost the CD love :(

So my 20 month old dd was sick for more than a week with constant diarrhea--sometimes 10 times a day. I went to disposables because a) it was easier, b) I ran out of cloth after a day and a half, c) she had a rash from hell and using butt cream and disposable sooo much easier, d) it was Thanksgiving and we were constantly around family and others changing her and e) I got lazy and didn't want to deal with the diarrhea and cloth. Now, my dd will not let me put a cloth diaper on her! I think she got used to the trimness of the sposey. I don't know what else to think. She never complained about them before. Now she cries and pulls on them, "ow, ow" or immediately strips it off. I'm sad. I was doing SO good.

Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #2
ktgrok
Registered Users
seller

Re: Stinky Magincky has lost the CD love :(

maybe she remembers her hurting bum when she was wearing them and has an association with them? What cloth are you using? Maybe something with a fleece inner would be nice and soft?
ktgrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:58 AM   #3
7yrslater
Registered Users
seller

I've tried all my dipes. 4.0, simplex, prefolds and covers, tots bots. nothing works. she won't wear them.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:10 AM   #4
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

They can be SO picky

Maybe you can change her minds with some cute fitteds -- with cotton or bamboo velour inners and bright/fun outers...super soft.

Interesting though, my son would tell me he preferred cloth over paper diapers, but his only major complaint was a period where he would refuse wool covers and only want fleece

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote