Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
SOLD!

SOLD!!!1 Blue SNAP-EZ 2T

Still available: 2 Tot Wraps M (about 2T size) Aliens and Firetrucks

Well loved and somewhat pilly, but still with life left. No staines. $6.50PPD each

Not looking to trade right now

Advertisement

Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.

Last edited by yellowitchgrl; 01-24-2013 at 03:41 PM.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #2
Sunrise629
Registered Users
seller

Re: 2T boy trainers

I'm still new with trainers, but do these hold one pee or have a slot for an insert? Thanks! Megs
Sunrise629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

These are more underpants that are padded a bit and lined with PUL. They'll hold in pee, but not a flood- catch poop, make it easy to change. They aren't meant to be a true diaper, though Make sense?
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:40 AM   #4
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

price reduced
Old 12-09-2012, 04:30 PM   #5
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2T boy trainers CHEAP

Old 12-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #6
michelleml
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Do they fit snug? My D's will not wear if they are tight he is 2 and 25 lbs

Michelle
michelleml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:03 AM   #7
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My son was wearing them at 32-ishlbs and at that point they were getting a little tight, but they still had room. Mostly we were having a rise issue (since he was 4)
Old 12-15-2012, 09:30 AM   #8
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 12-17-2012, 06:26 PM   #9
Holly dolly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Pm'd you

Wife to Casey Mom to Isaac and Carson Hoping for someone new in 2014
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
Holly dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:53 PM   #10
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump