Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-07-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
Araina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Potty training

My son is 15 months. Im potty training him. He is learning it, I'm keeping him naked and his potty chair is in the living room ( I know it sounds bad but I'm sanitizing it well) so that he can reach to it fast. Today is day 3 n he hasn't made any accidents. Whenever he feels like peeing he is gong to potty n he able to poop also in it. But now the prob is when I put on some pants he is peeing in the pants. Even when I put him on the chair with pants pulled down he wants the pant to be completely out of his leg. Now what should I so? Should I try some training pants or undies? He is not going to be trained in the night so soon.
Which undies Or any training pants will be best? Or should I just try with some shorts or pants.

Advertisement

Last edited by Araina; 12-07-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Araina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #2
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Potty training

He is still really young. If he is peeing when he has clothes on I would put him a diaper.

That is what I did with DS2. He was fine naked at home. I was not dealing with pee clothes and lots of messes out and about. Oh and DS2 was almost 3.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
March
Registered Users
seller

My advice? Put the potty away until 22 months, then do the Three-Day method by Lora Jensen and be done with diapers altogether, all at once. Don't drag it out.
March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
qhorses8
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Potty training

no experience here, but I would try a package of those pull-ups that get cold when you wet them. Or continue to do mostly naked time at home with some pairs of baby legs for warmth and a diaper/pull for when you are out.
qhorses8 is offline   Reply With Quote