Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #101
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38
You're not the only one I was waiting for AF to come back, hoping that I could get the baseline blood & u/s done for IVF. Well, BLAMMO! Hello AF on Monday morning. Anyway, I did get an appt for tomorrow morning, & I have meds to get started, so I guess I'd probably be looking at retrieval around New Year's & hopefully a transfer a few days later, I guess? I'm still not really clear on the timing of the whole thing, but the nurses tell me what to do & I do it.

Anyway, crazy amounts of work here, plus shopping (my mom's incredibly difficult to shop for), plus the chest cold that's been going around, & a DD who has become a little hellion. I'm tired. And DD has started asking for a brother AND a sister & periodically asks, "Why you don't have a baby in your belly yet, mama?" I don't know whether to , , or . I am SO looking forward to DP taking DD down to her (DP's) sister's between X-mas & NY's.
Carrie it is so good to hear from you again. Hoping your body cooperates and your retrieval will be soon!!! What a happy new year that will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinseeds
Im on CD14, and my OPKs are saying its on. We've been DTD as much as possible. DH got mad at me this morning when I wanted to sleep in.
Good Luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes
I'm still here too! Waiting to ov, still, so nothing exciting from my front.

Is everyone ready for Christmas who celebrates? We aren't religious so we dot do much. The grandparents send so many presents that I hardly have to buy anything. Which i dont mind. We did get our tree and decorated it yesterday, which was fun. Only I broken ornery so far! Lol.
We celebrate Christmas. Even though our family sees Christmas as a "religious" holiday we also enjoy the decorations and family gathering aspect as well. Our house is decked out in color changing LEDs. DD even decorated her bed and her chair that she eats at the dinner table with lights. We have been doing and advent calendar and the kids get so excited to see each day what their surprise is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwick

See, I am stuck in a small town so going to the local pharmacy isn't going to happen or the "news" will be over town in a flash...so if I resist buying when I am out of town I'm out of luck..well except for the internet, but Canada Post is not that fast!
My problem is I ordered a 100 tests strips on eBay so I am taking way too many and am getting frustrated seeing the starkness of the bfn everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5
CD5 for me waiting to O in a NTNPing sorta way

So I talked to the docs office Monday and got the numbers from Thursday's draw. Beta 2.4 and Prog. 1.9. Not shocking since I started m/cing on Friday morning. What was surprising was that when I got home after the blood draw I took a FRER and it was still a very faint pos. So those babies are super sensitive!! Now just waiting for the bleeding to stop. Doing lots of shopping and it seems never ending! I swear I cross something off the list only to add 2 or 3 more! Yikes.

Tiffany and craigwick good luck girls! GO BFPs!!!

Carrie -good luck on your appt!!

Hello all. Hope Christmas brings us all that special thing we are wishing for!!!
Good luck to you too. Hopefully you will be back in the game again soon.

So I have been doing the 12 days of Christmas challenge with DH. Why is it when I don't feel well I suck it up? It never fails, he tells me, next time I don't feel well and you want it, I will oblige. I fall for it every time. Tonight "he is too sick" to participate. I went to a lot of effort to make tonight extra fun too. I went to work after supper and came home and he is all whiny and only after 4 days the 12 day challenge is ruined. He doesn't even have a fever or any symptoms really. Boo. I told him that I was going to dump out the rest of his beer countdown since it is already messed up. Of course I won't because it isn't the cheap stuff.

Advertisement

Old 12-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #102
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 12/7-12/21

Move me back to the 2WW! Im 1DPO. Hard to tell any early symptoms because Im aching from having my wisdom tooth extracted yesterday, but while i was waiting on the oral surgeon, I could feel some cramping in my right ovary.. and it was about an hour after we DTD.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:13 PM   #103
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm on the 2WW
We were not TTC this cycle, but my DH and I had a very nice romantic evening on the day of O or the day prior to O (can't tell for sure since I haven't been temping), so here I am again, praying for a BFP for Christmas...
Congratulations to all the BFP's and good luck to everyone testing.

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #104
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yay for those of you in the 2WW! Lots of baby dust.

Tiffany, sorry DH is being a bummer. Sounds like you are making such a nice effort. Sorry he's not appreciating that.

AFM - Another neg OPK today! Frustrated. I suppose that's probably part of the problem, though. Trying my best to just relax and know it'll happen when it happens. Telling myself my body is just taking a couple of extra days to build up a nice, strong lining and get that egg completely ready to go! Not sure if that sounds crazy, but it helps a little. All my other signs are good to go so I know I'm on the right track. Also getting a little tired of the daily DTD. But now I feel like we're close and I want to make sure we do it up until ov so I guess we'll keep at it! :
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:31 PM   #105
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm discouraged. My first cycle off of the pills and AF is up to her no good tricks again. I went on the pill last spring to see if it would even out my periods. Yeah right! It did somewhat as long as I'm on the pill! I started spotting on CD24 and continued thru CD26 and on CD 27 AF is here . So how do I know when my cycle starts and stops? Do I count the first spotting day even though it was really early and not much happened for another 4 days? Is there any way to even out my cycle or even get it back to normal ever again? Or am I doomed with hormonal issues and bleeding for 2-3 weeks out of each month? I'm 35.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:56 PM   #106
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony
I'm on the 2WW
We were not TTC this cycle, but my DH and I had a very nice romantic evening on the day of O or the day prior to O (can't tell for sure since I haven't been temping), so here I am again, praying for a BFP for Christmas...
Congratulations to all the BFP's and good luck to everyone testing.
Yeah!!! Hoping for u too!
Old 12-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #107
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Tawny, usually CD1 is the first day you need a pad or tampon. Spotting shouldn't count. That said, that does seem like a lot of spotting. Maybe some vitex would help?
& Baby girl C (11/13)
Old 12-20-2012, 11:38 AM   #108
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post
Tawny, usually CD1 is the first day you need a pad or tampon. Spotting shouldn't count. That said, that does seem like a lot of spotting. Maybe some vitex would help?
Great, thank you! I knew CD1 was the first day of your period but it was confusing me with the spotting, lol. What is vitex and how would it help?
Old 12-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #109
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

It's an herb. It often helps to regulate hormones when they're wonky. Works for lots of different issues. Might be worth a try. You can get it online or at most health food stores IT's also called chasteberry.
& Baby girl C (11/13)
Old 12-20-2012, 02:45 PM   #110
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post
It's an herb. It often helps to regulate hormones when they're wonky. Works for lots of different issues. Might be worth a try. You can get it online or at most health food stores IT's also called chasteberry.
TY Kate! I will look it up and check it out. Even more than the crazy cycles is the emotional craziness I seem to be feeling for a week or two every month. I get angry and then the next I am bawling. Literally I cry every Sunday in church (crazy hormones!). I just want to be even tempered!