Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #11
pumpkinseeds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 12/7-12/21

DH is excited to try again this month. AF is on her way out today (last day!!) and of course DH is out of town for a couple days. (BOO) Gonna catch that O this month.

Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #12
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Okay mama's I have a situation I want to run by all of you! Friday 12/7 I got to work and was fine then all of a sudden I was overcome with lightheaded dizziness...checked my Bloodsugar, blood pressure and all were okay...I then proceded to vomit but didn't have a quesy feeling or anything like a bug...Went home from work took a FRER not FMU of course and got a faint faint positive...my HCG on Wed 12/5 was 6 down from a previous 27 on 11/21...so here is my issue.... I has some light bleeding AF kind on 12/5 and 12/6 and then spotting on 12/7. Do you think my HCG is still being picked up that low on the FRER or do you think I could be Preggers and should retest? My Midwife thought it could still be from the previous loss but thougth maybe it should be out of my system by now... I haven't retested but have been tempted too because don't want to waist a FRER on a BFN! KWIM
im wondering tho how it would be possible to get pregnant and test bfp in only 5 days, though...unless the 6 on 12/5 was the beginning of a new pregnancy? what's been your dtd pattern? would that be a possibility? i'd have to test, if it were me...
Old 12-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #13
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies it's been quite a while since I have been on here. The last month has brought great joy and great sorrow and great joy again.

I am loving seeing all you ladies' BFPs!!! Deanna I was so very thrilled to see your news!!

For the ladies who are waiting either to O or to test. Strength and Patience ladies!! HA easier said and done I know. lol But I hope you all are popping perfect eggs and connecting with the perfect sperm and soon getting a "no aquinting needed" BFP!!

To the ladies dealing with loss I am sending hugs as I was just there and it is such a place of ache and helplessness. I am sorry you are dealing with it and praying you are getting the comfort and support you are needing. Take care of yourselves.

I have missed being here and the support you ladies are always ready and willing to give.

AFM - Last month we got our BFP and a week later we lost our baby. Dh was the only one I told and he sadly dropped the ball when I needed him most. He just hates that he did and now I know it wasn't something he did intentionally but at the time it broke my heart. Just this morning on a whim I tested and got a faint postitive. I would be lying to say I wasn't scared but I have given all of me and our baby to God for this. I have to trust he does what is best for us. I am excited for this baby but also cautious as i know at my age losses are more common. So I will be testing again in 2 days (or sooner as is probably more likely!!) and I pray that those 2 lines are dark. I have no idea what DPO I am on as my cycles have been crazy and I BF so temping has not been an option. Thanks so much for being a place of comfort and care. I hope to be here more often to offer my support and encouragement.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #14
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
Okay mama's I have a situation I want to run by all of you! Friday 12/7 I got to work and was fine then all of a sudden I was overcome with lightheaded dizziness...checked my Bloodsugar, blood pressure and all were okay...I then proceded to vomit but didn't have a quesy feeling or anything like a bug...Went home from work took a FRER not FMU of course and got a faint faint positive...my HCG on Wed 12/5 was 6 down from a previous 27 on 11/21...so here is my issue.... I has some light bleeding AF kind on 12/5 and 12/6 and then spotting on 12/7. Do you think my HCG is still being picked up that low on the FRER or do you think I could be Preggers and should retest? My Midwife thought it could still be from the previous loss but thougth maybe it should be out of my system by now... I haven't retested but have been tempted too because don't want to waist a FRER on a BFN! KWIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar

im wondering tho how it would be possible to get pregnant and test bfp in only 5 days, though...unless the 6 on 12/5 was the beginning of a new pregnancy? what's been your dtd pattern? would that be a possibility? i'd have to test, if it were me...
Lurking and popping in with my
I agree with beckstar and would test again. :fx: for you!
Old 12-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #15
sweetgrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am assuming I O'd. ?? Not sure as this was my first month using the OPK's and I had two days with faint negative lines. The line never went dark for positive. Is it possible to get faint lines and never O?
Old 12-11-2012, 12:53 AM   #16
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
Hi ladies it's been quite a while since I have been on here. The last month has brought great joy and great sorrow and great joy again.

I am loving seeing all you ladies' BFPs!!! Deanna I was so very thrilled to see your news!!

For the ladies who are waiting either to O or to test. Strength and Patience ladies!! HA easier said and done I know. lol But I hope you all are popping perfect eggs and connecting with the perfect sperm and soon getting a "no aquinting needed" BFP!!

To the ladies dealing with loss I am sending hugs as I was just there and it is such a place of ache and helplessness. I am sorry you are dealing with it and praying you are getting the comfort and support you are needing. Take care of yourselves.

I have missed being here and the support you ladies are always ready and willing to give.

AFM - Last month we got our BFP and a week later we lost our baby. Dh was the only one I told and he sadly dropped the ball when I needed him most. He just hates that he did and now I know it wasn't something he did intentionally but at the time it broke my heart. Just this morning on a whim I tested and got a faint postitive. I would be lying to say I wasn't scared but I have given all of me and our baby to God for this. I have to trust he does what is best for us. I am excited for this baby but also cautious as i know at my age losses are more common. So I will be testing again in 2 days (or sooner as is probably more likely!!) and I pray that those 2 lines are dark. I have no idea what DPO I am on as my cycles have been crazy and I BF so temping has not been an option. Thanks so much for being a place of comfort and care. I hope to be here more often to offer my support and encouragement.
oh wow. that is definitely a lot to process! i think men are very reserved and withdrawn during a pregnancy loss because there really is just no way they can fix the problem...at least my husband. he would just go about his life like nothing was happening while i was experiencing such intense heartache. he later admitted that he was afraid and that he definitely did feel sad too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrace View Post
I am assuming I O'd. ?? Not sure as this was my first month using the OPK's and I had two days with faint negative lines. The line never went dark for positive. Is it possible to get faint lines and never O?
it's very possible to miss your surge. you have to kind of try multiple times a day at first to see when the best time is that you can catch your surge...with me, it's with smu...after a cup of coffee...around 11a. with my cousin, it's at 11p...so yah.

afm: 10dpo and crampy. feel very much like im out. tho my boobs are a bit sore which isnt very common for me...i dunno. i think i would have other symptoms by now if i was...
Old 12-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #17
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

my spotting from yesterday turned from brown in the morning to pink last night. still wicked cramps on and off which is NOT usual for me. I broke down and tested today. BFN of course (5dpo) so I will test tomorrow since you can get a BFP 2 days after IB.
for some reason im suddenly quite nervous about being pregnant this old. I think more about the sleepless night, vericose leg veins, looking sleep deprived, and worst of all pushing a baby out- hate that part. now the holding the baby and doing all the cute diapers, LOVE that.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #18
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
my spotting from yesterday turned from brown in the morning to pink last night. still wicked cramps on and off which is NOT usual for me. I broke down and tested today. BFN of course (5dpo) so I will test tomorrow since you can get a BFP 2 days after IB.
for some reason im suddenly quite nervous about being pregnant this old. I think more about the sleepless night, vericose leg veins, looking sleep deprived, and worst of all pushing a baby out- hate that part. now the holding the baby and doing all the cute diapers, LOVE that.
i hope you get what you want! i think it's totally normal to get that...ohh what'd i DO once you decide to ttc and think you may have succeeded. i wonder if maybe your LP is just short this month...or maybe you're ovulating now?
Old 12-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #19
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
Looking forward to seeing your outcome!!That is soo early! I have the same back and forth feeling about having another. Really excited but I am not looking forward to the RLS or the UTIs but as a whole I will take them for another sweet babe.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #20
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

I am still completely confused if I have ovulated or not. I feel like I did, but my temps are not cooperating. I think I just need to throw my whole chart out for the month. The cramping has subsided some and I haven't spotted for a week now. Now every time DS latches, I about come out of my skin. It reminds me of when you first start breastfeeding again, the pins and needles. I tested this morning and it was a bfn. I don't know why I get my hopes up that it would be anything different.
I just finished DH's 12 days of Christmas countdown. Our grocery store has make your own 6 pack so I filled it with his faves and then I also bought a 6 pack of Special release Christmas blend from one of his fave breweries. Each bottle has a special challenge that goes with the 12 days of Christmas song. I hope he loves it.