Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-19-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
badhayrday
Life is Good
seller
seller

My Mood:
ISO tiny underwear

I am looking for tiny underwear. I prefer girly or gn but if they're the right price I'll consider any color or print. DD is 15mo and about 18-19lbs. I am looking for a good deal.

I am open to any brand but the ones I most want are from continuum family and the EC store and the new undies are $8-18 each so I really don't want to pay anywhere near that or else I'll just buy new ones. I hope that doesn't sound rude I'm just being honest.

Also I'd be very interested in trying some Gerber training underwear 18mo size (the all cloth ones). I can only find these on amazon and I'm hesitant to buy a pack of them if I don't know if they will fit well. If you even have 1 pair you'd like to part with that would be cool. I just want to see if they will fit well before I buy them. We loved these with my first 3 but they didn't need them until much bigger so I'm not sure how small the 18mo ones are. They are much more affordable than the others I want to try but still if they don't fit right then I don't need to buy a whole pack.

If I can't find some soon I'll probably try making some but right now for me time to sew is just as hard to come by as money.

Sooooooo, if you have something that fits this criteria SPAM me!

Advertisement

Last edited by badhayrday; 12-20-2012 at 07:50 AM.
badhayrday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:51 AM   #2
badhayrday
Life is Good
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ISO tiny underwear

bump
Old 12-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #3
Ladybugmama
Registered Users
seller

I don't have any to sell, but my dd was (still is!) tiny & I had the same problem. I ended up buying the potty Scotty/patty undies for her & they fit really well. They are about $5 a pair. So not cheap but decent. I also made her some quick & cheap using upcycled t shirts & foe.
Good luck!
Ladybugmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #4
Kätzchen
Registered Users
seller

My lo has been in Gerber cloth training underwear since 11m. She is now 17m and 19lbs. They do sag (2t), but with pants, they work. They are also soo cozy because the don't have awful elastic!
Old 12-21-2012, 08:19 PM   #5
Greenwife
Registered Users
seller
seller

We have the 18m and 2t in the Gerber. DD is 26 mo., 21 lb and both fit - the 18m now fit snugly (not baggy or gaping but not too small). We have had them for the last year, she started wearing them around 18 lbs. The 2t also fit but the front sags a bit, but they don't fall down. I would recommend the 18 month size. I'm not ready to spare any of our own, sorry!
Old 12-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #6
badhayrday
Life is Good
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenwife View Post
We have the 18m and 2t in the Gerber. DD is 26 mo., 21 lb and both fit - the 18m now fit snugly (not baggy or gaping but not too small). We have had them for the last year, she started wearing them around 18 lbs. The 2t also fit but the front sags a bit, but they don't fall down. I would recommend the 18 month size. I'm not ready to spare any of our own, sorry!
HA! That's ok! I appreciate the review of the Gerbers. I have been hoping the 18mo would work since that would be the cheapest route to go. I think I'll order some Thanks!
Old 12-22-2012, 03:02 PM   #7
Junipervt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

do you think the HA xs would fit your DD? they are the 1st unders DD wore & she pl'd at 2yrs old & just a tad over 20lbs. At the time she was wearing 18m clothing or smaller. She has since grown out of them, but I still have them around somewhere. Pretty sure they are all stain free since she's never had a bm accident. we did some EC & she's been using the potty for that since she was 6m old.

if you think you might want them pm me & I'll see if I can find them. I'd sell em to you pretty cheap
Old 12-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #8
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I actually really liked the Gerber cloth trainers. The have looser elastic but it is prefect for learning. I found them really true to size. When he was in 2t pants it wore 2t gerbers. In 3t pants he wears the 3t. fyi
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010; Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months & LO#2 born 12/1/2013; first diaper was a tiny Swaddlebees Newborn Fitted! Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here and a newer one here. My thoughts on how to Wash Wool
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:46 PM   #9
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I saw you left feedback for trainers from KateDanzer. I bought some too. The Gerber 2T are slightly larger in the legs (still touching skin) and just a tad higher in the rise than the ones I bought from Sarah.

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #10
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My tiny undies start at $4.50
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote