Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Is Anyone Else Just Worthless Lately?

I SAH with DS but I work PT from home. Between the constant nausea and exhaustion (made worse by being awake a lot from nausea overnight), I'm pretty worthless. I nap every day and have been going to bed early. My house is a mess and I'm way behind with work. I just keep hoping it will be better tomorrow but it never is. It wasn't like this with DS and I'm not quite 6 weeks pregnant yet, I think I was pretty golden at this stage with him. Ugh. Am I the only one who is a mess?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97
I SAH with DS but I work PT from home. Between the constant nausea and exhaustion (made worse by being awake a lot from nausea overnight), I'm pretty worthless. I nap every day and have been going to bed early. My house is a mess and I'm way behind with work. I just keep hoping it will be better tomorrow but it never is. It wasn't like this with DS and I'm not quite 6 weeks pregnant yet, I think I was pretty golden at this stage with him. Ugh. Am I the only one who is a mess?

No. I'm worthless too. My laundry is piling up, my room and house is a mess. And I'm sad that I'm either too sick or lethargic to get to it. : (
Glad I'm not alone though.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Not yet, but I'm dreading it beginning
Old 12-14-2012, 01:01 PM   #4
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Is Anyone Else Just Worthless Lately?

Not totally worthless, but I'm on my way! I've been nauseated and kind of dizzy and shaky this week, so the housework has been piling up and the kids have been entertaining themselves.

I've got 2 in diapers and just.can.not.handle the poop right now, so DH has had to deal with it when he gets home from work. Lucky guy.

Went grocery shopping yesterday and noticed that DD had oatmeal in her hair, when I tried to brush it out it set me off and I had to run to the bathroom to puke.

I won't even be 5 weeks 'til this weekend!

Is it August yet?
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #5
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Mostly. I feel pretty awful for Dh. Dishes and cooking are the bane of my existence. I am just so exhausted I can't stand in there for more than 3 or 4 minutes at a time.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm glad it isn't just me. I keep thinking that I'll be better if I can just have "one more" lazy day. And I feel just as crappy the next day! Like I said, I never felt like this w/DS. DH is really pushing for this to be our last and this is convincing me that it may be :-(

Old 12-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #7
janssensjungle
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am here too with all of you. I am just exhausted. my oldest daughters bday party is on sunday and I just cant seem to get it together. I m in bed early pretty much every night.
janssensjungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #8
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

yes, very tired here. I've also had bronchitis for over 2 weeks, so that's no help!

My husband is irritated to say the least that the house is "less than perfect" but with 4 kids and 1 on the way, I'm plum tired....and sick....and tired.

And on top of it, a few of my kids also have coughs as well.

I don't want to rush this pregnancy, because it's my last one (dh getting fixed in 2 months), so I'll just rest up when I can, suck it up as usual, and hope that this too shall pass.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #9
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY
yes, very tired here. I've also had bronchitis for over 2 weeks, so that's no help!

My husband is irritated to say the least that the house is "less than perfect" but with 4 kids and 1 on the way, I'm plum tired....and sick....and tired.

And on top of it, a few of my kids also have coughs as well.

I don't want to rush this pregnancy, because it's my last one (dh getting fixed in 2 months), so I'll just rest up when I can, suck it up as usual, and hope that this too shall pass.
Ugh. Get well soon!

Old 12-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #10
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
There are worse things than a diet consisting of only toast, crackers, decaf tea and water, right? I'm keeping my prenatals down at least.