Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #31
Registered Users
My Mood:
I've only told: Dh, my BFF, my KAL ladies, my plucky ladies, my mom, my aunt bc she was with my mom when I told her and my mom has a big mouth, and my doula. We are going to tell the inlaws tomorrow night after I have my appt tomorrow. We might tell my dh's grandparents on Christmas but that's it. Everyone else will just have to figure it out.

~Danielle~ Wife to Christian Mom to Luke 7 Years Old and Malorie Elise 5 Years Old and Twin Girls Harper & Everleigh born August '13 after a tubal reversal and ectopic pregnacy/tube removal
danigrace05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:04 AM   #32
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Who have you told?

Originally Posted by janssensjungle View Post
well that's men for you. my husband would this its silly too but I would do it anyway b/c all the women you sent it to would think its super cute
Well we've already told everyone about DS, so I think DH's plan is shot. I think I might take the pic and then send out a huge mass e-mail with the pic on it. That would at least save me the postage costs! Wow...that sounds super cheap of me!!
~Katie B.~
Devoted wife of Cory , SAHM to Sadie (8/12/10), Eli (11/24/11) , Mollyann (8/21/13) and waiting to meet 2 Children God is keeping for us until we get there
KatieB621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #33
Registered Users
Re: Who have you told?

Everyone it seems! Going to surprise my mom and family on Xmas eve. Will Skype my GPa and dads side Xmas day since they'll all be together. Won't go public until jan on FB.
Vanessa, Wife to Jeff, SAHM to Vivian(9/26/06) Lauren(10/04/08) Evan (8/31/11), and Samuel Dean (8/17/13)
Andbabymakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote