Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-13-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
AmeliasMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Anyone use a Skip Hop Duo Essential Bag?

Ok, my 2yr old got into my DH's office and unwrapped one of Mommys' gifts. She brought it to me and said she had a new purse. DH was out working on the neighbors tractor, and has no idea she got into it yet. Anyhow, it's a Skip Hop Johnathon Adler bag. I love the pattern (not that I was trying to look as I put it back in the box.) But....I am 23wks pg with babe #4, and we will be cloth diapering again. My 2yr old is PL'ed already, so it would only need to be for one little. Will this work with cloth? I mean I can MAKE it work I am sure, but does it really?

Advertisement

AmeliasMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have that one and HATE it for one in cloth. It is just too small for what I need for one, let alone two. You can use the pockets or the big space but not both (once the pockets are full, you can't put much in the main space). Also, it packs vertical so you have to take things out to get to the stuff on the bottom. I was so excited when I first got mine as I really wanted it. It ended up being a big fail for me, though.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

I had this one too & I love the patterns but the inside is "stuff able" for cloth diapers
I have a Ju Ju be packabe & brb & between but don't love any of those a ton either. Wanting a PPB boxy backpack!
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote