Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-31-2013, 07:51 AM   #1
akstien86
Registered Users
seller

SOLD!!! - EUC Fuzzibunz OS reduced!!

SOLD!!!I have 7 OS Fuzzibunz in euc that I would like to sell in a lot. I just purchased these on fsot about two weeks ago, but am not loving the fit on my big guy. They are great looking diapers, just not working for us! We only tried on one or two. I did wash in rockin green and air dry.

3 lime, 2 macaroni, 2 brown all snaps. All come with at least 1 large insert, if I can round up more I will send them. There is also extra elastics. These were listed as euc when I bought them, and I am new to this- but I will be as honest as I can. The colors are all bright, snaps all work great, elastic is tight, no stains EXCEPT one (Pic below)- and I have not attempted to sun it. It came that way. I would just like to get what I paid back so I can get something that works for my son! :-)

I would like $80ppd now $75ppd for the lot of 7. less than 11 each and free shipping! If you would like I can throw in a NEW bag of rockin green (hard rock raspberry), it's been opened and used once, so only less 3 tbs. if you want the detergent it is $100ppd since shipping will be heavy. thanks! Not willing to split at this time, this is a great starter lot for someone! Rockin green still available, fb sold.

pics below, insides look a little shadowy- thats just the lighting. the only diaper with slight staining (it's really not bad at all) is the last lime one.

Advertisement

Last edited by akstien86; 01-31-2013 at 03:54 PM. Reason: sold
akstien86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:20 AM   #2
akstien86
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lot of EUC Fuzzibunz OS

bump for reduction
Old 01-31-2013, 03:55 PM   #3
akstien86
Registered Users
seller

Re: SOLD!!! - EUC Fuzzibunz OS reduced!!

SOLD. Rockin green still available.