Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #11
Daniella Jean
Registered Users
Formerly: Danielliia
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386
valco.
http://www.valcobaby.com/products/st...e-ex-twin.html
hands down awesome. fits through doorways, easy to fold. i can lift it into my van cargo space(im 5'1 and 110lbs) super easy to manuever. i got mine for $200 on CL
The folding looked like a lot of steps, lol! But I guess you get used to it?

Advertisement

Mommy to 3 princesses, K born November 2007 and L & C born May 2013
Daniella Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:25 AM   #12
Daniella Jean
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymark
I have a Zooper Tango - the '08 version & we frequently used the accessories when our twins rode in it. The canopy is AMAZING! The rain cover & foot muff were both super user friendly & worked great. But, I wish I would have chosen an Indi Twin Bumbleride instead. The Zooper did not travel well through thick mulch walking trails or the dirt paths at our zoo.
Thank you so much for this! I really like the Zooper and I think it would be great for newborns,, but I'm only buying one stroller and you helped me realize that this one won't cut it for me over the long term.

Old 12-11-2012, 09:29 AM   #13
tuckergirl
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasmom View Post
BJCM double! It pushes/turns better than either single stroller I have (chicco and cybex). I used a Snuzzler and the seat fully reclined when DD2 was teeny tiny and that worked fine.
Yes! I LOVE my Baby Jogger City Mini double!! We didn't get it til DS2 was 2 months, but it reclines fully flat, so it works just fine for newbies if you don't want to buy the attachment for the bucket seats.

I have not met a door I can't fit through and it pushes easier than my single. I can steer it one handed with my 2 year old and 9 month old in it while I pull my DD's bike to the bike rack when we walk to school.

I think they're around $450 new? But I found mine on CL for $250 and it was barely used.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #14
Daniella Jean
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsviola
Hands down you want the Baby Jogger City Mini double for out of buckets and a double snap and go.
I really like what I've seen of the City Mini, love the way it folds! The website says it reclines almost flat, but one review said that it reclines flat for a newborn - what are your thoughts on that? I'm unsure if I would get the carseat attachment, or just wait until the twins are older to use it.

It's not a jogging stroller, but does it do okay for jogging?

Old 12-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #15
Daniella Jean
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsviola
Hands down you want the Baby Jogger City Mini double for out of buckets and a double snap and go.
I really like what I've seen of the City Mini, love the way it folds! The website says it reclines almost flat, but one review said that it reclines flat for a newborn - what are your thoughts on that? I'm unsure if I would get the carseat attachment, or just wait until the twins are older to use it.

It's not a jogging stroller, but does it do okay for jogging?

Old 12-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #16
Daniella Jean
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Connor
You mentioned you will have two different brand bucket seats. I'm surprised no one has mentioned that most of these brands will require you to purchase additional adaptors for each brand so you can use the bucket seats with the stroller. Like the city mini brand. They were around $50 or $60 in the store, perhaps can be found for cheaper online (I didn't look as we ruled it out anyway). But something to keep in mind!
Thanks for the heads up! My ideal stroller will lay flat for newborns, fitting the car seat is secondary, but I do like having the option. Assuming I find a stroller for newborns, I don't think I would buy the car seat adaptors unless we found it to be too much of a pain. If we find the perfect stroller but it didn't fit newborns, I would use my single plus a wrap until they could use the other. I'll be doing most things without a car, I don't think I'd use the car seats at all during the week!

Old 12-11-2012, 10:05 AM   #17
Daniella Jean
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckergirl

Yes! I LOVE my Baby Jogger City Mini double!! We didn't get it til DS2 was 2 months, but it reclines fully flat, so it works just fine for newbies if you don't want to buy the attachment for the bucket seats.

I have not met a door I can't fit through and it pushes easier than my single. I can steer it one handed with my 2 year old and 9 month old in it while I pull my DD's bike to the bike rack when we walk to school.

I think they're around $450 new? But I found mine on CL for $250 and it was barely used.
Just saw this, love that it reclines for newborns! I see a lot of love for this stroller on here.

Has anyone used the City Mini GT? It seems like it might be able to handle jogging/off road a little better.