Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #31
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I still can't temp, baby's crazy sleep schedule. I had ewcm this morning though, after dtd yesterday! My body must be playing tricks though, because I JUST finished AF.

I feel so lost without being able to temp. any other control freaks here?

Advertisement

Old 12-11-2012, 05:51 AM   #32
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP December 9th - December 15th

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachinAuntie View Post
I'll probably start testing on Wednesday, but it depends on when I actually GET some tests.
Can't wait to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621 View Post
I'm not any stronger than anyone else....I made a deal with another mama on DS that we would both test on Wed. We're only 1 day different on our cycles. So I kind-of feel accountable to stay with the deal I've made and hold off.
That was a good idea I hope that you get your BFP on Wednesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
Jealous! I never thought i would miss my period!

phantom symptoms are the worst. I have been nauseous every day since like the 29th and it's driving me crazy! It must be something in my diet.

I'm having such a hard time resisting the whole pregnancy math thing. You know, "well we BD on x day so I could have ovulated 5 days later and still conceived which would make me x DPO" Blah! I think I need to order some ovulation tests so I can at least have a general idea if I O. I'm think i'm going to give myself one of those lunar fertility charts for Christmas...it'll be fun if nothing else.
Isn't it funny how we can end up missing AF Would't it be really nice is if we could get a BFP without having to have her? I test every so often, just in case, and I always think how fun it would be to get a surprise What are the lunar fertility charts? I haven't heard of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmiepie View Post
Well, BFN! I'm only 8dpo so a little early anyway. I did get a BFP at 8dpo with one pregnancy and the rest at 9 or 10. So if AF doesn't show tomorrow I'll use another. I used the $store one...they have a new one and I don't like it. It won't let me take it apart to analyze it! lol
That stinks! Hopefully today brings a BFP. And seriously, do the makers of those tests not know what we women like to analyze our tests, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaGM View Post
I still can't temp, baby's crazy sleep schedule. I had ewcm this morning though, after dtd yesterday! My body must be playing tricks though, because I JUST finished AF.

I feel so lost without being able to temp. any other control freaks here?
I totally get just wanting to know what is going on with your body.

AFM: Well apparently my body is on crack because what I thought was AF is completely gone this morning. Super annoyed about that! My DD has her first piano recital this afternoon, and I am really excited for her She is playing away in a manger and she has been working really hard on it. I am so proud of her!

Hope you ladies have a great day!
Old 12-11-2012, 06:24 AM   #33
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm so ashamed.....I caved! I had two FRER that were calling me......Pee on me....Come Pee on Me.

With that said I'll probably be using the other tomorrow morning, because I think I have a squinter! SQUEEE!! I really thought I'd just see a BFN and that I'd just post the pic tomorrow, but now I'm going to be POAS again tomorrow to see if the line is darker. Fingers crossed that it will be!

Natural Light:

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...y/DSCF3342.jpg

Inverted:

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...CF3342-001.jpg

DH was still here so I showed it to him before he left for work. I needed someone elses opinon to make sure that I wasn't crazy, but he said "It's there, but faint." Do you see it? Am I going nuts? I'm 9 DPO.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:58 AM   #34
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That's not a squinter girl, I see it clear as day!!!

Woo hoo!! So excited for you!!
Old 12-11-2012, 07:09 AM   #35
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh View Post
That's not a squinter girl, I see it clear as day!!!

Woo hoo!! So excited for you!!
It's still pretty light. I'm going to continue to POAS for a few days to make sure the line is getting darker. I've lost two babies within a week of getting a BFP, so until I make it to the first u/s I'm always pretty nervous. I got a very vivid line with DS on 10 DPO, but it might would have been just as faint as this one if I'd tested a day earlier. I was REALLY thinking I was wasting my time this morning. Glad I'm not going crazy!
Old 12-11-2012, 07:27 AM   #36
dani_p
Registered Users

Yay! That's a line for sure!! Congrats!

As for me: I decided to start temping last week. But between the night feeding and the occasional drink, my temps are ALL OVER THE PLACE. Seriously. It seems like just one drink will raise my morning temp by a full degree. The wakings don't seem to effect it as dramatically, but they still make a difference. Anyone else have the same experience (with alcohol specifically)? I think I'll keep charting for now, to see if a pattern emerges. I don't want to give up my after dinner drink 'till we're "officially" trying, you know?
Expecting number two (04/14)!
dani_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:21 AM   #37
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Congrats Katie!!! That is def no squinter!

AFM: Stomach bug of some kind hit at 4:20 am. urg!! Still waiting to O and trying a little harder this month, last month when I had said something about my AF coming DH said, "Maybe it's not!" and I said, "It is, my tests have been neg." He seemed disappointed and looked a little sad and and "Oh you already checked." So, I will try to be a little more active this month. He was esp excited to find out baby would be due around his b-day if it happens this month. lol!
Old 12-11-2012, 10:42 AM   #38
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621
I'm so ashamed.....I caved! I had two FRER that were calling me......Pee on me....Come Pee on Me.

With that said I'll probably be using the other tomorrow morning, because I think I have a squinter! SQUEEE!! I really thought I'd just see a BFN and that I'd just post the pic tomorrow, but now I'm going to be POAS again tomorrow to see if the line is darker. Fingers crossed that it will be!

Natural Light:

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k566/KatieB621/Pregnancy/DSCF3342.jpg

Inverted:

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k566/KatieB621/Pregnancy/DSCF3342-001.jpg

DH was still here so I showed it to him before he left for work. I needed someone elses opinon to make sure that I wasn't crazy, but he said "It's there, but faint." Do you see it? Am I going nuts? I'm 9 DPO.
Yayyyy! Congrats! Totally easy to see!

Sew Love For Love
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewloveforlove
COgle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #39
COgle3
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621

Natural Light:

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k566/KatieB621/Pregnancy/DSCF3342.jpg

Inverted:

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k566/KatieB621/Pregnancy/DSCF3342-001.jpg

Yayyyy!! Congrats!!!! Totally easy to see!

Sew Love For Love
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewloveforlove
COgle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #40
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashliemh View Post

Isn't it funny how we can end up missing AF Would't it be really nice is if we could get a BFP without having to have her? I test every so often, just in case, and I always think how fun it would be to get a surprise What are the lunar fertility charts? I haven't heard of those.

Hope you ladies have a great day!
Kimmie on here does them. They relate to your astrology I think with the idea that you are likely to ovulate with a your lunar cycle. She's doing a sale on them right now. She predicts what days you are most likely to conceive and whether it will be a boy or girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieB621 View Post

Natural Light:

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...y/DSCF3342.jpg

Inverted:

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...CF3342-001.jpg

That is so a BFP!! No squinting! Congrats!
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote