Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #31
Clothobsessed2010
Registered Users
seller

Re: Chat Thread ~ Dec 9th-15th

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Random question, did any of you get belly lines straight down your belly? I had one with DS and just noticed that its back! I dont know why, but it totally made me excited.
I got one! Hehe I wasn't excited about it, though lol!

Advertisement

Expecting our IVF miracle baby GIRL in April 2013!
Clothobsessed2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #32
TCKmom
Registered Users

I didn't get a linea nigra with DD1. I'm wondering if I will with this pregnancy. I did get stretch marks in the last month with DD1 but I was put on bed rest at 30 weeks and I think I gained more weight during that time than I would have because of it. I'm really hoping that I won't be put on bed rest this time around and that maybe I won't get as many stretch marks either. The ones I already had were just starting to silver and now they're turning pink and purple again.

DH informed me today that we won't be able to go Christmas shopping until my next pay day which is the Thursday before Christmas and we have family coming in to visit that Saturday so I'll have to do all my shopping after work on Friday. I'm just a little stressed out about that. I like to have things done early so I can double check and make sure I don't forget anything. That just isn't happening this year. We still have to figure out a day to get our tree too.

In other news, I started getting this horrible, sharp pain shooting from my right hip down my right leg today and my leg started going numb. It hurts so much I'm limping when I'm walking. I am wondering if maybe it's my sciatic nerve? I didn't have any problems with that with DD1 so I have no idea what to compare it to. Anyone know if that is what it is? More importantly, anyone know how to make it stop?
TCKmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:50 PM   #33
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Sooo DH is drinking tonight. I typed out a long vent, but my iPhone ate it and I am FAR too frustrated to retype it. Just... Seriously. Wtf. He is such a stupid *** when he is drinking. Grrr.
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #34
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCKmom

In other news, I started getting this horrible, sharp pain shooting from my right hip down my right leg today and my leg started going numb. It hurts so much I'm limping when I'm walking. I am wondering if maybe it's my sciatic nerve? I didn't have any problems with that with DD1 so I have no idea what to compare it to. Anyone know if that is what it is? More importantly, anyone know how to make it stop?
That was my first thought when you described it. I have no personal experience on what can help, but I think sitting on a exercise ball instead of the couch/computer chair has helped. If you google it there are a ton of suggestions, but again I have no idea on what really works. I didnt have this with DS.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #35
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyH View Post
Sooo DH is drinking tonight. I typed out a long vent, but my iPhone ate it and I am FAR too frustrated to retype it. Just... Seriously. Wtf. He is such a stupid *** when he is drinking. Grrr.
Sorry mama. I was ready to strangle DH yesterday but we're better today

Can you make an *** sign on a stick and just hold it up whenever he does something stupid?
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #36
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibarra
Can you make an *** sign on a stick and just hold it up whenever he does something stupid?
That's a good idea. Maybe I will etch *** on the bottom of my cast iron skillet. That would be a little more satisfying.

If this wasn't ongoing, I'm sure we would be fine later... But alcohol has been an issue for him since he was in high school, and it's been an issue for US (among lots of other big things) since we got married. It's a real hot button issue and he knows it, but still thinks he is "entitled to a six pack". Yup, that is a direct quote. He fibs and says he wants to "make things better" but remains totally disconnected and would rather spend the night on the couch drinking and watching his stupid "comedies" than being in bed with his wife. ***. If we didn't have kids... Ugh.
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:19 AM   #37
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCKmom

Sounds like sciatica to me. Mine comes and goes, though I have it when I'm not pregnant as well. I do a bit of stretching and it helps it feel better for a little while at least.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:40 AM   #38
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Is it just me or is it awful quiet on the chat thread recently? Everyone enjoying the holiday season?
Old 12-11-2012, 06:09 AM   #39
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCKmom View Post
I didn't get a linea nigra with DD1. I'm wondering if I will with this pregnancy. I did get stretch marks in the last month with DD1 but I was put on bed rest at 30 weeks and I think I gained more weight during that time than I would have because of it. I'm really hoping that I won't be put on bed rest this time around and that maybe I won't get as many stretch marks either. The ones I already had were just starting to silver and now they're turning pink and purple again.

DH informed me today that we won't be able to go Christmas shopping until my next pay day which is the Thursday before Christmas and we have family coming in to visit that Saturday so I'll have to do all my shopping after work on Friday. I'm just a little stressed out about that. I like to have things done early so I can double check and make sure I don't forget anything. That just isn't happening this year. We still have to figure out a day to get our tree too.

I'm sorry, mine are turning purple again too. And I've barely started Christmas shopping, hope you get your tree soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyH View Post
i'm sorry. I like the frying pan idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
Is it just me or is it awful quiet on the chat thread recently? Everyone enjoying the holiday season?
Yea, I think maybe everyones busy with the holidays. I work 3 days a week so usually I'm a lot more active those days since I'm sitting at a computer.

AFM- U/S today! I'm excited to see my girl! Not excited about driving! Driving the kids to the bus stop this morning was my first time out since the blizzard, the roads didn't look good but hopefully it's sunny today and by noon they're a little more clear. I'm going to leave really early.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:48 AM   #40
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Denise-hope the roads are safe for you!!