Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #1
hbarnstein
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
EDIT all sold, please delete

Top Row L-R -

Natural Beauty - $18ppd, obv minor staining/discoloured soaker, sherpa and loved but a lot of life left. Elastic/snaps all fine, wings curl.
Girly Camo - $20ppd, cv, bleachy discolouration on soaker (just normal for us with dark CV - sorry!). May be some wing curling, snaps/elastic all fine and this diaper has a lot of life left in it.
Motion Blur - $20ppd - obv, minor staining/discoloured soaker, sherpa and loved but a lot of life left. Leg elastic and snaps fine, but back elastic came stretched out. Did not affect function for us in any way. Difficult print to find IIRC.

Bottom Row L-R -

Rose - can't remember the real name. One of the very first GMs. $10ppd - obv, discoloured/stained etc. No big stains but the obv isn't white if that makes sense. Diaper is thin, and this is the original soaker with the fabric print back. SOLD
Flash point - cv, bleachy stains on the soaker (par for the course for us, all dark cv did that for us ). $15ppd. Elastic in good shape, diaper nice and thick - this is a velour print and it faded wicked bad after the first wash, but never got worse. It IS missing a front wing snap, see detail. All other snaps are fine and the diaper still works.
Blue hearts - $5ppd. My washing machine ate this diaper and this is essentially FFS if anyone wants it. It's now thin, and the outer print is totally chewed - see detail shot. Elastic snaps fine though. Please only buy this if you understand the condition, this diaper is in rough shape but I would use it if I was going to use fitteds on a bigger baby (I only plan on using NB fitteds though this time) SOLD
Girly ooga - $15ppd. My washing machine at this one a little, so there are a couple holes near the snaps on the front of the diaper (not the wings) - see detail shot. There is some light discolour/staining on the soaker, snaps elastic all otherwise fine.

Inner pics/details of flaws:

Top row

This is upside down, so that's motion blur, girly camo, natural beauty l-r.

Bottom row -

Flash point inner

Flash point detail of missing wing snap

Girly ogga outter detail of holes (I can't get a pic to turn out of the inner - if you need one PM me and I'll figure something out)

Bonus soakers -

Lot one of soakers - 2 CV, 1 OBV. OBV is prctically silky, I never used this and the mama who sold it to me might not have either (she sent the shells for embroidery and they got stolen ) The two CV are also practically new but might have some discolouration...can't remember actually lol, but they are very new. Make me an offer? Not sure what to ask for these.

Lot two - 2 OBV, 1 CV. OBV have some discolouration and staining and are sherpa but lots of life. CV has bleachy staining (always happened to dark CV for us). Lots of life in these, no idea why I have extras. o_O Make me an offer? Not sure what to ask.

Advertisement

Last edited by hbarnstein; 03-14-2013 at 05:32 PM.
hbarnstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
hbarnstein
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 5x GMs for sale, Motion Blur, Flashpoint, Natural Beauty + 2 more AND extra GM so

And please feel free to MMAO if you want to offer as a lot or if you think my prices are off