Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #11
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
My Mood:
We do cubed ham and cheese for lunch a lot. My 2yo also loves some buttered pasta!

Enter me please!

Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #12
Registered Users
DS loved celery at that age! Bananas, too. Homemade whole wheat pizza with sauce from scratch - I never felt bad about heating that up, and I freeze individual slices and use as needed! Cheese and bean quesadillas - whole wheat tortillas, of course. Cinnamon apple overnight french toast or pancakes and scrambled eggs. Chobani plain Greek yogurt with a drizzle of honey. Any type of casserole leftover. Spinach and broccoli were always hits! Sometimes cubed roasted chicken, but not always. DH's go to was always a peanut butter sandwich - but what a mess!

Thanks for entering me!
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #13
Registered Users
Re: Mama cloth lotto

Mac and cheese, cut up hot dogs with ketchup or cheese (or both! lol), noodles with a little bit of butter or sauce, grilled cheese, ravioli, steamed carrots, apples/peaches/bananas, muffins (chocolate and banana, perhaps?), homemade gummy snacks, smoooooothies, spaghetti, saltine crackers with PB/nutella/apple butter/jelly, etc.
Katie; SAHM to Aurora , 2, and Mirabelle, 2 months. SO is Justin. I co-sleep , BF, BW, ERF and CD, of course <3
BiscuitFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:10 PM   #14
Registered Users
Newbie here. It isn't the healthiest but you can't go too wrong with grilled cheese. And kids like to dunk it in soup!

Enter me please. Thank you!
1nOnlyLilRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #15
Registered Users
Spinach dip made with Greek yogurt. Use bread,crackers, veggies to dip.
ccserrano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:53 AM   #16
Registered Users
My Mood:

enter me! I dont have any mama cloth and would love to use it after my baby is born!

M kids like cheese quesadillas (or if you have it u can put a little chicken in them)with a little bit of mild salsa (my baby likes hot stuff LOL), banaynas (or whatever fruit you have) on the side with a sippy of milk.
Born Again Christian helpmeet to Saul (3/06)
and Blessed SAHMother to 5 boys and 1 girl!
christina2babyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #17
Registered Users
Formerly: daddyn3wisechix
My Mood:

Please enter me for my DD...

We are gluten free so when we are home we eat a lot of rice w/different veggies (ex. rice & spinach, rice & peas, etc.) sauteed in some coconut oil sprinkled w/Kosher salt & garlic. We also eat rice & lentils made the same way. We also eat "Clean Out the Pantry Minestrone Soup" which consists of throwing some broth in a crock pot (the recipe calls for 3 cups of broth, I believe, but I usually double everything, at least, if not triple or quadruple it... so amounts given are for the original recipe), 2 cups frozen veggies or fresh works also, 1 3/4 cups or 1 3/4 c diced tomatoes or 1 can diced or pureed tomatoes, 3.5 cups of cooked beans (we like garbanzo beans) or 2 cans, salt, 1-2 c water, dried parsley (??), &/or other seasonings of your choice. There is nothing set in stone... use whatever tomatoes you have... of leave them out... use fresh or frozen veggies... I use frozen beans that I have already soaked & cooked. My kids LOVE this soup & the beans help it to actually be filling.
><> + <>< wife & mama to a handful of blessings -- the mostly CRUNCHY life --- my IHA/ISO!!
daddyn4wisechix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #18
Registered Users
My dd loves mini pizzas. An English muffin slice with pizza sauce cheese some sort of meat/veggie broil for ~2 min. Serve with a fruit and milk.
newcdmommy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:56 PM   #19
Registered Users
My Mood:

I would love some postpartum cloth.
My children ate pretty much whatever we did at age 1, but I do know they liked peanut butter sandwiches and grilled cheese, cut up fruit, and cheese.
I'm A, married to my wonderful husband, and mommy to D (6/2007), N (4/2010), and newbie T (2/2013).
newtocloth2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:11 PM   #20
Registered Users
Formerly: keirinsmomma
My Mood:

I'd love to enter! My DS LOVES Hummus, I give him some on a cracker and he just sucks the hummus off, so I just give him a little bowl of it and a spoon

Plain yogurt, raisins and bananas are great too.

I also make banana raisin muffins with wheat flower and agave instead of sugar, I ad plain yogurt and/or apple sauce and they stay really moist and yummy. The whole family loves them.

thanks for the awesome lotto momma!!
Breastfeeding, Non Circing, Almost Off Grid, Rural livin' Momma to 7yr old DD K and 3yr old DS F born at home in the water! Wifey to my Hot Wild & Structural Fire Fighter DH!
KandFsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote