Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #21
ssboden
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Mama cloth lotto

i would love to be enterd in to this lotto, im real new to mama cloth just got a few they are expensive.
yummy lunch is thinly sliced cucumbers with cream cheese sandwiched in some bread cut in to cubes..

Advertisement

ssboden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #22
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Thanks for your suggestions, ladies! I'm going to close this at noon tomorrow, and try to get it out Thursday. It's not that she is a picky eater, it's that I'm bad at planning lunches. The little miss is a huge fan of eating. She eats what we do, more or less.
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:19 PM   #23
Truckerswife
Registered Users
seller

I would love to enter my 1 year old loves peanut butter or grilled cheese sandwiches, cheese cubes, avacado slices, homemade Mac and cheese witch is noodles with a pureed orange veggie with a little cheese all mixed together Graham crackers,apple slices
Orange segments cut into bites cooking shredded chicken. She basically eats anything
Old 12-11-2012, 08:22 PM   #24
Sarah-B
Registered Users
seller
seller

Smoothie and throw in some veggies & a handful of Cheerios

Also if you do peanut butter and jelly cut them in sticks
Sarah-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #25
janssensjungle
Registered Users

My Mood:

I would love to be considered! I do home childcare. I have learned lots of very easy foods for one year old lunches. 1) crescent rolls with 1/2 a string cheese and pepperoni ( or whatever meat) rolled up and cooked. the older kids dip in pizza sauce. 2) tator tot hotdish - makes a mess but they sure love it. 3) cooked veggies, obviously fruit and I like to do pasta dishes with small amounts of sauce. 4) I don't like to serve chicken nuggets lot so now I make my own chicken nuggets with bisquick or with those fried onions ( the ones you put on green bean casserole.) just a few quick ideas! Thanks
janssensjungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #26
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by janssensjungle View Post
I would love to be considered! I do home childcare. I have learned lots of very easy foods for one year old lunches. 1) crescent rolls with 1/2 a string cheese and pepperoni ( or whatever meat) rolled up and cooked. the older kids dip in pizza sauce. 2) tator tot hotdish - makes a mess but they sure love it. 3) cooked veggies, obviously fruit and I like to do pasta dishes with small amounts of sauce. 4) I don't like to serve chicken nuggets lot so now I make my own chicken nuggets with bisquick or with those fried onions ( the ones you put on green bean casserole.) just a few quick ideas! Thanks
We make pepperoni rolls!
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote