Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-15-2012, 12:56 AM   #1
challmeyeralways
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mo! I have not heard updates on your LO... Stinkin facebook!!!

Momomom, how are you doing???

Advertisement

Old 09-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
momomom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mo! I have not heard updates on your LO... Stinkin facebook!!!

Hey, I am great!!! I have not been online much this week, as we have been flooded with family. I am ready to be alone again!!! My mom and sister have not been much 'help', but it has been fun for my bigger kids.

Ivy is now 6 weeks and 12 lbs. She is a good nurser, does NOT have colic- phew!- and makes me happy!
momomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:31 PM   #3
eguisgirl
Registered Users
Formerly: en**doza
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I tnk we should start a petition to get you to come to the fb group. You could even use a fake name like Mo Mama. . We miss you! I peek at your blog (since I have not updated mine haha) but miss knowing how you are doing. I am happy Miss Ivy is doing well and does not have colic. Thanks be to God!!!
v is doing great, too. 5 weeks tomorrow and over 11 pounds. Life is good and he eats and sleeps well.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #4
challmeyeralways
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momomom View Post
Hey, I am great!!! I have not been online much this week, as we have been flooded with family. I am ready to be alone again!!! My mom and sister have not been much 'help', but it has been fun for my bigger kids.

Ivy is now 6 weeks and 12 lbs. She is a good nurser, does NOT have colic- phew!- and makes me happy!
Flooded with family is fun, but yeah, EXHAUSTING!!! I can understand ready to be done with hosting :-) How old are your bigs? My mother in law has been helping with mine once or twice a week. That really does seem to help me.
WOW! 12 lbs! She grew fast :-) What were her birth stats again? Date, weight? length? Hooray for no colic!! That makes an already tired mama crazy!
So for the most part, our DDC moved to facebook... who all is still on here? the last of us (on facebook) had our babies Sept 2nd. It is crazy how for a bunch of women all due in Aug, our babies are spread over a two month span. When were you due?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eguisgirl View Post
I tnk we should start a petition to get you to come to the fb group. You could even use a fake name like Mo Mama. . We miss you! I peek at your blog (since I have not updated mine haha) but miss knowing how you are doing. I am happy Miss Ivy is doing well and does not have colic. Thanks be to God!!!
v is doing great, too. 5 weeks tomorrow and over 11 pounds. Life is good and he eats and sleeps well.
I am with you Dawn!!! Mo needs to join the facebook crowd :-)

As for me, Timothy Jonathan was born on Sep 1st. We did all we knew how to do to keep him as an Aug baby but he had other plans... he was 8lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long... my biggest so far! At his circumcision appt (1 week 5 days) he was 8lbs 14 oz and 22 inches WooHoo!!
Old 09-19-2012, 09:55 PM   #5
momomom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

LOL- I am terrified of FB!!! I try so hard not to waste time, and I know FB would be baaaad for me.

Ivy was 7lb 12oz, 21 inches, 1 week early so August 5. She is long and skinny, like her sister.

My big kids are 8, 5, and 3. Family IN TOWN is the best. They help for a couple hours and go home! My mom and sister were here for 12 days- GAH! I love them, but I have never been so eager to be alone with my kids.

I am just so happy all the babies are here and doing well. God is good.
momomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:10 AM   #6
challmeyeralways
Registered Users
seller
seller

My first baby was 7lbs 10 oz and 21 1/2 inches, so I know what that looks like :-) And yeah, family in town is GREAT! That is my MIL... My mom was here while I was in labor and just after and I was finding it hard to decide how to be a good hostess while in labor... I felt horrible that she was here to see me and the kids, but I was not very good company :-( I am sure she expected that, but still! My MIL had the bigs, and offers to take them anytime I need some time. That is SOO nice! ... 12 days really IS a long time! :-) As to FB being a time waster... YUP! though, it is what you make it... when I dont have time to be on there, I just avoid it. There are a few places that I have notifications emailed to me and I check those, but don't really go ON facebook unless I have time to kill... late night nursing is when I am on there the most LOL It is kind of nice to be able to "keep up" on some of my relationships without really having to invest in them. Old highschool friends or friends from out of state or long distance family... I post updates, they post updates, we share pics, and it is all in one place :-)

Anyway, It is good to catch up with you! Ivy is a BEAUTIFUL name and I am so glad she is here and healthy :-)
Old 12-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #7
challmeyeralways
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mo, I was told by one of the other Aug2012 mama's that you know herbs... We were discussing how certain herbs can help with libido... do you know of any that would help me to show my DH the kind of appreciation that he wants LOL?