Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #1
uncggirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SOLD Please Delete

SOLD Please delete

-IPhone 3GS Cell Phone in Black- These both have 16 GB in storage. These phones are both set to the GSM network that AT&T, T-Mobile, and Straight Talk phones use. We used them both with the Straight Talk network from Walmart, they were formerly used on the AT&T network. If you want to use either of the phones on the CDMA network which includes Verizon, Sprint, and Metro PCS then you would have to jailbreak/unlock the phone first. We paid $175 each for these and only used them for a few months, this is a great deal!

2. Perfect working condition except for the vibrate button on the side doesn't work but you can still go into settings and set to vibrate. Screen and camera is scratch free, the bezels all around the screen and the back does show some light wear and light scratches but once in a case you can't see that. Includes wall charger/computer cord and NEW headphones $100 PPD SOLD

-Insignia 1 GB MP3 Player with 30 hours of playback time. Small Blue and Silver with built in flash drive. $5 PPD SOLD

-AM/FM Transmitter for MP3 Player- This makes your MP3 player work through a radio station frequency so you get the use of the car speakers $5 PPD SOLD

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/...3/Electronics/

Advertisement

Last edited by uncggirl; 12-16-2012 at 06:53 PM.
uncggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
uncggirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2 IPhone 3GS 16 GB, Flip Mino, IPod Nano, MP3 Player, & Transmitters for MP3 Play

bump
Old 08-28-2012, 06:33 AM   #3
uncggirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2 IPhone 3GS 16 GB, Flip Mino, IPod Nano, MP3 Player, & Transmitters for MP3 Play

bump
Old 08-29-2012, 06:53 AM   #4
uncggirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2 IPhone 3GS 16 GB, Flip Mino, Insignia MP3 Player 1GB, & Transmitters for MP3 Pl

bump
Old 08-30-2012, 08:09 AM   #5
uncggirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2 IPhone 3GS 16 GB, Flip Mino, Insignia MP3 Player 1GB, & Transmitters for MP3 Pl

bump
Old 08-31-2012, 06:42 AM   #6
uncggirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 09-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #7
uncggirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump
Old 09-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #8
uncggirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bump
Old 09-03-2012, 08:37 PM   #9
uncggirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 09-04-2012, 08:32 AM   #10
uncggirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump