Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #1
RockinLou
Registered Users
seller

Huggies little movers

I see people here often looking for diapers that can pull up and down. So when DS got a yeast rash I thought I would try these pull up disposables. What a joke!! DS thinks its great how he can run around in them enough that they fall right off of him. Yes, they can be adjusted, but it is awkward, and kind of defeats the point because I have to lay him down to do it.
I have tried many different lower chemical diapers over the past 4 years and have never had a poop leak on a toddler, but these slip down and messes escape
The only good news in all of this is that it's the first time I've used a mainstream disposable on either of my kids and not had a rash from the diapers, which is nice because the P& N leaked every time on DD so I haven't bought them for DS.

Advertisement

RockinLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
pottermomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm happy there are no rashes! Little movers are what my dh cousin uses when traveling with her 18m that is ec full time and likes them so maybe they just fit differently on different kids? I've never tried them but the only sposie I've ever liked were Huggies. I've hated all other brands when I do have to use them.
pottermomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #3
waiting_on_anna
Registered Users
seller

Huggies are the only thing my ydd could use in sposies. I cd #1 and returning to cd #6
waiting_on_anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
RockinLou
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottermomma
I'm happy there are no rashes! Little movers are what my dh cousin uses when traveling with her 18m that is ec full time and likes them so maybe they just fit differently on different kids? I've never tried them but the only sposie I've ever liked were Huggies. I've hated all other brands when I do have to use them.
I'm sure it's a fit issue, and my inability to find the advantage to standing changes, but yes, I'm thrilled there are no rashes!!
Old 12-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #5
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: Huggies little movers

I once got a little movers slip on diapeer sample I forget what size but it should of fit fine the rise was sooo short though but the waist was huge even with adjustments.
I'm using little movers diapers on my DD for our holiday travels and like those fine the slips on not so much.
My DD gets rashes from the snug drys and pure and natural but not the little movers/ little snugglers

Deanna

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:30 PM   #6
RockinLou
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZmommy
I once got a little movers slip on diapeer sample I forget what size but it should of fit fine the rise was sooo short though but the waist was huge even with adjustments.
I'm using little movers diapers on my DD for our holiday travels and like those fine the slips on not so much.
My DD gets rashes from the snug drys and pure and natural but not the little movers/ little snugglers

Deanna
Yes, these are the pull on version, the rise seems really low for a disposable while the width is broad! Maybe now that we are back in cloth I can get someone local to trade me the 1/2 case that is still sealed for overnights.... I always love the trim butt the first 48 hours, but the fit of these drove me back to cloth sooner than I had planned!