Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-17-2013, 04:35 AM   #1521
averinriansmeme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'd be mad about the short leash too. Don't understand the point of her doing that and probably will push him away more down the road. Hugs.

I am up to early but Zeke is up wanting to play. Guess I might get dressed and attempt to go clean.

Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 06:11 AM   #1522
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by averinriansmeme View Post
I'd be mad about the short leash too. Don't understand the point of her doing that and probably will push him away more down the road. Hugs.

I am up to early but Zeke is up wanting to play. Guess I might get dressed and attempt to go clean.
Yeah, one of these days he's going to just blow up at her. It isn't going to be pretty.

I hope you're having a good day so far, despite the early wake up. DD is actually still asleep. I'm loving it. Though she'll wake soon.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:29 AM   #1523
averinriansmeme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat

Yeah, one of these days he's going to just blow up at her. It isn't going to be pretty.

I hope you're having a good day so far, despite the early wake up. DD is actually still asleep. I'm loving it. Though she'll wake soon.
I am so far except my girls are up early too and so hyper! I am probably going to cook some breakfast and clean.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:47 AM   #1524
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I am so far except my girls are up early too and so hyper! I am probably going to cook some breakfast and clean.
Sounds like fun! DH is making breakfast for us.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:53 AM   #1525
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Morning!!

Sarah, that makes me so mad that she's being that way. But you know what? I'll bet it's because she's about ready to give birth. She's probably got some emotions about that and doesn't know how to express them. She's clinging to him maybe?! She sounds like a pain
Old 02-17-2013, 08:02 AM   #1526
averinriansmeme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have never said on here that we were in a similar relationship (only my husband) while I was pregnant. At the end I went insane and made them stop talking. It got even worse after the baby. This girl was the devil though so I don't feel bad LOL

Hopefully she comes to her senses but sadly I think after the baby it might get worse I hope not though.

I ended up making everyone bagels for breakfast with cream cheese lol. I am starving though!

What is everyones plans for today?
Old 02-17-2013, 08:17 AM   #1527
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post
Morning!!

Sarah, that makes me so mad that she's being that way. But you know what? I'll bet it's because she's about ready to give birth. She's probably got some emotions about that and doesn't know how to express them. She's clinging to him maybe?! She sounds like a pain
Morning!

She's been super clingy to him. I hope after the baby comes she calms down a bit. She is a big pain in the rear sometimes.

Quote:
I have never said on here that we were in a similar relationship (only my husband) while I was pregnant. At the end I went insane and made them stop talking. It got even worse after the baby. This girl was the devil though so I don't feel bad LOL

Hopefully she comes to her senses but sadly I think after the baby it might get worse I hope not though.

I ended up making everyone bagels for breakfast with cream cheese lol. I am starving though!

Who knows what will happen. We've all been friends for a long time so hopefully she'll relax.

DH made french toast and sausage for breakfast! Yum!!

I'm going to C's baby shower today. It'll be interesting because I won't really know anyone. Oh well, going to show my support and hopefully if I'm nice enough she will let up a little.

You?
Old 02-17-2013, 08:43 AM   #1528
averinriansmeme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Morning!

She's been super clingy to him. I hope after the baby comes she calms down a bit. She is a big pain in the rear sometimes.

Who knows what will happen. We've all been friends for a long time so hopefully she'll relax.

I'm going to C's baby shower today. It'll be interesting because I won't really know anyone. Oh well, going to show my support and hopefully if I'm nice enough she will let up a little.

You?
Yeah I think that is a good thing you guys have been friends so long. I hope she lets up for your sake and his

French toast and sausage sounds amazing. I am still starving so probably will make something else.

Have fun at the baby shower. I am such a introvert I would be freaking out going. I hope you have fun though and get to know some new people.

We aren't doing anything today. My house is upside down so I plan to clean up some and figure out dinner. Laundry is insane and needs to be done too.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:48 AM   #1529
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
You have to get it!!

And yeah, he got home about 5pm. We waited for him to get home before we left. It's hard with only one car. And no, T didn't go. It was my MIL's best friends daughter's birthday, lol. She turned 30. T and C went to the movies tonight. She's got him on such a short leash that it's ticking me off.
It would tick me off too. I wish he would tell her to leave him alone when it comes to you.

Quote:

My sister is coming in town today! I'm excited about that!

Quote:
Morning!

You?
That breakfast sounds amazing! I think that is a good plan. It is very sweet you are going and are not going to be a jerk to her. Kill her with kindness
Old 02-17-2013, 09:41 AM   #1530
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Yeah I think that is a good thing you guys have been friends so long. I hope she lets up for your sake and his

French toast and sausage sounds amazing. I am still starving so probably will make something else.

Have fun at the baby shower. I am such a introvert I would be freaking out going. I hope you have fun though and get to know some new people.

We aren't doing anything today. My house is upside down so I plan to clean up some and figure out dinner. Laundry is insane and needs to be done too.
I'm kinda freaking out, but I'm going to make it work.

I should be cleaning and doing laundry today, but that can all wait until tonight.