Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 08:24 PM   #231
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

I'm getting so excited looking at newbie things.
i love the hungry caterpillar yarn here

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1470756

Advertisement

pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:29 PM   #232
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

i also like the one in the 6th picture
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:05 AM   #233
SamanthaSews's Avatar
SamanthaSews
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,996
My Mood:
Caden slept until almost 7:30 this morning! But he woke up screaming for some reason at 4:30 & I got up to get him back to sleep but he was asleep before I got in there. And then I was awake for a bit.

I feel like sewing today, I finished the cloth pads last night. I think I made them a little too thick- they are kinda stiff. Lol. But they will work.


Ta-da!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
Samantha, SAHM to Caden (12-24-10), Wife to DH, and blogger at Stir the Wonder
SamanthaSews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:25 AM   #234
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,742
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
I'm getting so excited looking at newbie things.
i love the hungry caterpillar yarn here

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1470756
Cool! I saved both those pictures. The hungry caterpillar yarn is SO CUTE!! I love them both. I am glad you are getting excited! I hope you continue to feel pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Caden slept until almost 7:30 this morning! But he woke up screaming for some reason at 4:30 & I got up to get him back to sleep but he was asleep before I got in there. And then I was awake for a bit.

I feel like sewing today, I finished the cloth pads last night. I think I made them a little too thick- they are kinda stiff. Lol. But they will work.


Ta-da!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Gosh, if he slept in until like 9 you would think it was a vacation Those pads look great! I still have not had a pp period. But I am not complaining!!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:45 AM   #235
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Caden slept until almost 7:30 this morning! But he woke up screaming for some reason at 4:30 & I got up to get him back to sleep but he was asleep before I got in there. And then I was awake for a bit.

I feel like sewing today, I finished the cloth pads last night. I think I made them a little too thick- they are kinda stiff. Lol. But they will work.


Ta-da!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Wow! 7:30! That's awesome! DD got up about 8, like normal. I didn't sleep for crap last night. I swear I got better sleep when Rylee was a newborn. I tossed and turned most of the night and about the time I did fall asleep DH's alarm went off for work.

Those pads look great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post
Cool! I saved both those pictures. The hungry caterpillar yarn is SO CUTE!! I love them both. I am glad you are getting excited! I hope you continue to feel pretty good.



Gosh, if he slept in until like 9 you would think it was a vacation Those pads look great! I still have not had a pp period. But I am not complaining!!

Yay! I hope I keep feeling good too. I just need to wake up today. Who want's to come keep an eye on Rylee so I can get a nap? Lol.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:46 AM   #236
SamanthaSews's Avatar
SamanthaSews
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,996
My Mood:
I need to rant! I hate my dog- he pees on everything! Including Caden's toys on the shelf. Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
Samantha, SAHM to Caden (12-24-10), Wife to DH, and blogger at Stir the Wonder
SamanthaSews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:27 AM   #237
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
I need to rant! I hate my dog- he pees on everything! Including Caden's toys on the shelf. Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
What?! On the shelf?! How? Can he spend the day outside? Has he been fixed?
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:51 AM   #238
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,742
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
I need to rant! I hate my dog- he pees on everything! Including Caden's toys on the shelf. Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
How annoying!!! Have you had him long? I'd be so mad!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Yay! I hope I keep feeling good too. I just need to wake up today. Who want's to come keep an eye on Rylee so I can get a nap? Lol.
I'll come watch her! She's such a cutie.
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:53 AM   #239
SamanthaSews's Avatar
SamanthaSews
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,996
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat

What?! On the shelf?! How? Can he spend the day outside? Has he been fixed?
Yes his fixed. And yes on the bottom shelf. He gets most of his pee in there too!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
Samantha, SAHM to Caden (12-24-10), Wife to DH, and blogger at Stir the Wonder
SamanthaSews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:03 AM   #240
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

How annoying!!! Have you had him long? I'd be so mad!!!

I'll come watch her! She's such a cutie.
Come on over! My DD and yours can be friends!
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.