Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-14-2013, 06:54 AM   #351
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

That's so sweet! I'll bet it was great to sleep in your own bed!

Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 06:54 AM   #352
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

That's so sweet! I'll bet it was great to sleep in your own bed!
Old 01-14-2013, 08:36 AM   #353
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
It was nice to finally sleep in my own bed.

Anyone want to move to Michigan and be our roommate? I'm *this* close to kicking them out. I've had enough. I just wish we could afford the house and bills on our own. If we could, they'd be gone in a heartbeat. And, I'm pretty sure our friendship would dissolve.

I am happy to be home, but not happy to be home and dealing with their crap.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:10 AM   #354
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
It was nice to finally sleep in my own bed.

Anyone want to move to Michigan and be our roommate? I'm *this* close to kicking them out. I've had enough. I just wish we could afford the house and bills on our own. If we could, they'd be gone in a heartbeat. And, I'm pretty sure our friendship would dissolve.

I am happy to be home, but not happy to be home and dealing with their crap.
I want to move to MI! What's going on?
Old 01-14-2013, 09:48 AM   #355
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
They're just starting stuff. Like Tyson saying he cleaned the house but we didn't notice and posted it to facebook. Calling us out. He said he wanted to make sure the house was clean when we got home. But "they didn't notice"

It's a really long story. I'll try to explain. I commented and said I didn't like being called out. He says he didn't but he clearly did. I'll quote "I wanted the house to be nice and clean for when james and sarah got home. They didn't notice but oh well". That right there is calling us out. He then texted me and went off saying he didn't and gave an example of calling us out. I'll quote again. "If I had been calling you out, I would have mentioned how you came home, barely said hi, did not thank us for keeping the house clean, or keeping the fish alive, or taking care of the stupid cat, did not ask us how we were, if there were any problems. I would not have *****footed around"

At that point I was furious, I still am. But we went back and forth through text. I said why should I thank you for picking up after yourselves? I made sure the house was clean before we left. I do all the stuff he listed in his status on a daily basis and no one thanks me.

I'm sick of this. I'm sick of being the bad guy. Why should he be praised like a child for cleaning up once, when it's just him and Candice. When I do it everyday for all five of us. He said he did it all on four hours of sleep. Which is his own fault because he stayed up playing video games all night.

I would love to show you our text conversation. If I can figure out a way to get it on my computer I will. He also called our cat stupid. There was no need for that. and i told him. I also said I don't call their dogs stupid.

Gah!!!
Old 01-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #356
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
They're just starting stuff. Like Tyson saying he cleaned the house but we didn't notice and posted it to facebook. Calling us out. He said he wanted to make sure the house was clean when we got home. But "they didn't notice"

That is so stupid! I hate when people post stuff on FB like that. It should be private..

It's a really long story. I'll try to explain. I commented and said I didn't like being called out. He says he didn't but he clearly did. I'll quote "I wanted the house to be nice and clean for when james and sarah got home. They didn't notice but oh well". That right there is calling us out. He then texted me and went off saying he didn't and gave an example of calling us out. I'll quote again. "If I had been calling you out, I would have mentioned how you came home, barely said hi, did not thank us for keeping the house clean, or keeping the fish alive, or taking care of the stupid cat, did not ask us how we were, if there were any problems. I would not have *****footed around"

Real mature

At that point I was furious, I still am. But we went back and forth through text. I said why should I thank you for picking up after yourselves? I made sure the house was clean before we left. I do all the stuff he listed in his status on a daily basis and no one thanks me.

EXACTLY. It probably feels to you that it's almost expected because you stay home, right? I hate that.

I'm sick of this. I'm sick of being the bad guy. Why should he be praised like a child for cleaning up once, when it's just him and Candice. When I do it everyday for all five of us. He said he did it all on four hours of sleep. Which is his own fault because he stayed up playing video games all night.

I would love to show you our text conversation. If I can figure out a way to get it on my computer I will. He also called our cat stupid. There was no need for that. and i told him. I also said I don't call their dogs stupid.

Rude. If you wanted to text it to my email you can. I don't have a cell phone right now. My DH has it.

Gah!!!
Old 01-14-2013, 09:59 AM   #357
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I might send it to my email later and then copy and paste it. You should move here. I get along better with my online friends than my real life ones. It's a small house, but I'm sure we could make it work, lol.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #358
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
I might send it to my email later and then copy and paste it. You should move here. I get along better with my online friends than my real life ones. It's a small house, but I'm sure we could make it work, lol.
I think so too! we'd never be bored

We ran to Target and then had to go to Walmart. I needed tablecloths. They were $3.50 each at Target and 97 cents at Walmart!!
Old 01-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #359
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

I think so too! we'd never be bored

We ran to Target and then had to go to Walmart. I needed tablecloths. They were $3.50 each at Target and 97 cents at Walmart!!
Score!! When is your dds party? Or did I miss it?
Old 01-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #360
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Score!! When is your dds party? Or did I miss it?
It is Saturday! We are doing an owl theme.