Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-14-2013, 07:10 PM   #371
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post
We're in KY. That is really cold!

I want ice cream. lol I need to get some.
Go get some then!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
I'm here! Been lurking today- I've been too busy & away from home all day & couldn't post.

I took Caden to a great park today to meet up with a moms group. It was a 30 min drive. But the park is really nice. It has a free petting zoo, a nice sand play area & a big playground. It was a little wet & cloudy at first but when we left the sun had come out & really warmed up. It was nice.

But when we got home it was around 1:30 & Caden wouldn't nap. I finally just put him in his crib & went to take a nap myself. He played for a bit & then fell asleep. He slept until 4pm. Kinda late & now bedtime is late. I really hope he sleeps in.

I'll come back & comment in a few. I'm in the rocker with Caden now typing with one thumb...

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
That sounds like fun! I wish I could take Rylee out like that, or that there was some place close by.

Quote:
Sorry that you are having issues with them. Does that mean your relationship with SO is over? (Hope that's not too personal to ask)

I'm honestly not sure. I think it is. Things have been rocky lately and now I'm just so frustrated with both of them. They're home now and I've been nice. Nothing has been mentioned of what happened earlier. I even asked if they would be home for dinner tomorrow because I'm making something in the crock pot and want to make sure there's enough if they decide to not eat fast food.

Advertisement

pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #372
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a link finally for the hog hunt. Again, they forgot the go-pro camera for recording so this is with a regular camera without realizing it was recording... men, lol

Old 01-14-2013, 07:41 PM   #373
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat
I have a link finally for the hog hunt. Again, they forgot the go-pro camera for recording so this is with a regular camera without realizing it was recording... men, lol

Well that was interesting. Not quite what I was expecting. For some reason I was imagining trekking through the woods. It almost seems like it was set up in the field. Was it set up?

Thanks for sharing.

Old 01-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #374
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Like I said, they didn't get a good video of it.

They drove around on a swamp buggy thing looking for a hog. They spent about 15 minutes looking and then found one mixed in with some water buffalo. The buffalo spooked it and it took off running so they followed it and when they got close enough they stopped and DH shot it. If they hadn't found that one then they would have gone in the woods and tracked one down that way.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:03 AM   #375
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Like I said, they didn't get a good video of it.

They drove around on a swamp buggy thing looking for a hog. They spent about 15 minutes looking and then found one mixed in with some water buffalo. The buffalo spooked it and it took off running so they followed it and when they got close enough they stopped and DH shot it. If they hadn't found that one then they would have gone in the woods and tracked one down that way.
Oh I see. Now it makes sense

Old 01-15-2013, 06:16 AM   #376
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

Oh I see. Now it makes sense

Glad it makes sense now. :-)

Ugh, I'm sure you guys are tired of hearing me complain, but I loathe mornings. Like literally all morning and even in to the afternoon. I don't feel well until like 5. I guess I shouldn't complain.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:52 AM   #377
SamanthaSews
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:

Ugh, I'm sure you guys are tired of hearing me complain, but I loathe mornings. Like literally all morning and even in to the afternoon. I don't feel well until like 5. I guess I shouldn't complain.
I'm sure I've complained enough in this thread.

I'm not a morning person either. But maybe if you made your self do something you wouldn't feel so yucky.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:01 AM   #378
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:

I'm sure I've complained enough in this thread.

I'm not a morning person either. But maybe if you made your self do something you wouldn't feel so yucky.

I used to be a morning person. Once I was up, I was good to go. But for the last couple weeks I've just been not interested. I blame hormones.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:05 AM   #379
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
I'm here! Been lurking today- I've been too busy & away from home all day & couldn't post.

I took Caden to a great park today to meet up with a moms group. It was a 30 min drive. But the park is really nice. It has a free petting zoo, a nice sand play area & a big playground. It was a little wet & cloudy at first but when we left the sun had come out & really warmed up. It was nice.

But when we got home it was around 1:30 & Caden wouldn't nap. I finally just put him in his crib & went to take a nap myself. He played for a bit & then fell asleep. He slept until 4pm. Kinda late & now bedtime is late. I really hope he sleeps in.

I'll come back & comment in a few. I'm in the rocker with Caden now typing with one thumb...

That sounds like an awesome place! I hope to be able to do stuff like that this spring/summer.

Quote:
Where in KY are you? I lived in Bowling Green for about 4 years growing up. I still have many friends there. They are expecting an ice storm or something tonight. FB is all a flutter about dangerous weather & driving conditions. It's funny when it's warmer here in RI than it is there.

We're outside of Louisville. It is a nice state. I really have grown to love it here. It is 26 degrees now! No ice though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post

I never mind listening to complaining... I feel this is a good place to vent and get support from others. It helps to get another opinion sometimes.

AND OMG That video!! All I could think of was Pumbaa from the Lion King. The guys are cute! I'm not sure which is your DH.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:13 AM   #380
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
This is a good place to vent and get support.

And my DH is the one in the front. I think he was wearing green. Holding the rifle.