Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #621
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
I'm currently reading Matched by Ally Condie. It's pretty good so far. It's part of a trilogy.

Advertisement

pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:51 PM   #622
SamanthaSews's Avatar
SamanthaSews
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,996
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat
I'm currently reading Matched by Ally Condie. It's pretty good so far. It's part of a trilogy.
That book does sound good! I googled it! Similar to the hunger games. Might have to read it. Looks like there is a movie coming out too

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
Samantha, SAHM to Caden (12-24-10), Wife to DH, and blogger at Stir the Wonder
SamanthaSews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:57 PM   #623
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post

That book does sound good! I googled it! Similar to the hunger games. Might have to read it. Looks like there is a movie coming out too

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
I didn't know about the movie.

Have you ever read The Host, by Stephanie Meyer? It's written a lot better than the twilight series. It's also really confusing in the beginning, but totally worth it.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:09 PM   #624
SamanthaSews's Avatar
SamanthaSews
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,996
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat

I didn't know about the movie.

Have you ever read The Host, by Stephanie Meyer? It's written a lot better than the twilight series. It's also really confusing in the beginning, but totally worth it.
The movie rights were bought by Disney & I guess a movie is in the works.

Never read The Host

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
Samantha, SAHM to Caden (12-24-10), Wife to DH, and blogger at Stir the Wonder
SamanthaSews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #625
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post

The movie rights were bought by Disney & I guess a movie is in the works.

Never read The Host

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Interesting. And you should, it's good. They're making a movie out of that one too.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:34 PM   #626
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,742
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
So how is everyone? How's the weather? It's snowy here and it looks really pretty. It's nice to just stare at it for a while. Though I can't wait until summer again. I miss the heat and more so the sunshine and daylight hours.

What is your favorite season?
It's cold here still. I love fall the most!

Quote:
Originally Posted by averinriansmeme View Post
I have been stalking this thread for a while and decided to join in!

I am Emi

Sahm to DD Averi 7, DD Rian 5, and DS Ezekiel (Zeke) 6 months.

I suck at grammar and commas so warning! lol hope you guys don't mind.


I am in NC and we have a TON of ice which sucks because the kids got out school early, and they are being loud and yeah I am ready for bed. Anyways, nice to meet everyone and hope yall don't mind me jumping in.
Hi Emi! I'm Jen. My DD is 12 months old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
It's been snowing here all day. Not much accumulation though.

I'm okay. I've got a headache. Physically I'm okay. Emotionally, still a wreck. But, I'm trying not to think too much. I didn't nap today so hopefully I'll sleep tonight. I managed to clean up Rylee's room and put away her clean clothes. I also caught up on my shows from this week.
I would be a wreck too.

How is your DH?
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12

Last edited by greencrunchymama; 01-25-2013 at 08:43 PM.
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:43 PM   #627
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

How is your DH?
Honestly, he hasn't shown much emotion. He never has. I know he's sad because he told me, but he's never been one to cry or really share his emotions. He's doing a heck of a lot better than I am. Though, at the moment I'm doing okay. I haven't really cried in a while. Hopefully tomorrow is better. And, hopefully I sleep tonight. I'm actually about to head there. I hope you have a good night and I will see you all in the morning!
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #628
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,742
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Honestly, he hasn't shown much emotion. He never has. I know he's sad because he told me, but he's never been one to cry or really share his emotions. He's doing a heck of a lot better than I am. Though, at the moment I'm doing okay. I haven't really cried in a while. Hopefully tomorrow is better. And, hopefully I sleep tonight. I'm actually about to head there. I hope you have a good night and I will see you all in the morning!
I hope you sleep well too!! I hope tomorrow is a wonderful day for you!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:56 AM   #629
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Morning ladies, how did everyone sleep? Last night was better. Rylee went down at 8pm and we didn't hear a peep out of her until 8am. It was great! I slept decently as well.

Anyone have plans for today? DH is home today, but we're not sure what we're going to do. Probably just have a quiet family day at home.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:57 AM   #630
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,742
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Morning ladies, how did everyone sleep? Last night was better. Rylee went down at 8pm and we didn't hear a peep out of her until 8am. It was great! I slept decently as well.

Anyone have plans for today? DH is home today, but we're not sure what we're going to do. Probably just have a quiet family day at home.
I slept pretty good! That is awesome she slept so well. How are you feeling today? It's sunny here- I hope it is there too!

No plans here. I need to run out and pick up a few things but I don't want to. I love family days at home!!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.