Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 10:05 AM   #821
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Oh my gosh, he is such a stubborn kid. He wouldn't let DH change his diaper this am, even though it leaked & he was soaked.

We are playing down in the basement now, although we need to head back up soon bc I smell an odor from his diaper...

And I have an art project we can do, but I think we will need to get out of the house today. Maybe we will just go get coffee & donuts. I could use a coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
That sounds good! I'd like to do the art project too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaSews View Post
Oh and I wouldn't let 25 degrees keep me inside, maybe in the teens. I would just start the car & get it nice & warm before heading out & bundle up.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Ok good! I feel so clueless sometimes! I worry about being a bad mom. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
It's an okay state, lol. Up North is way better than where I'm at.
I love Northern Michigan! Beautiful!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Yeah, it's pretty crappy here too. Jobs are scarce.
Yeah, when DH lost his job we considered moving there but the economy is so bad. I feel bad that we are away from our family, but right now it's best we stay here I guess.

Sarah, PM me your address if you don't mind!!

Advertisement

__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:12 AM   #822
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Yeah, unless you have a job here for sure, it's best not to move here. My dad lost his job in 2008 after working there for 23 years. The shop just up and closed. I would love to move, specially to Florida. I love it there.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:01 AM   #823
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Yeah, unless you have a job here for sure, it's best not to move here. My dad lost his job in 2008 after working there for 23 years. The shop just up and closed. I would love to move, specially to Florida. I love it there.
It's really sad I love Michigan. I hope the economy comes back soon!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #824
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

It's really sad I love Michigan. I hope the economy comes back soon!
Me too. Though I really don't like winter.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:24 AM   #825
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Me too. Though I really don't like winter.
I like winter but I like to snowboard!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:30 AM   #826
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

I like winter but I like to snowboard!
Ugh, I just don't like the never ending cold! I can handle it for a few weeks, but after that. And I enjoy snow. If it's cold we should at least have a couple feet of snow.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #827
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Ugh, I just don't like the never ending cold! I can handle it for a few weeks, but after that. And I enjoy snow. If it's cold we should at least have a couple feet of snow.
I agree with all of that!

I need to eat lunch. I still have not done that! And DD was sleeping, then woke up and wanted to nurse. She pooped and then fell asleep!!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #828
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

I agree with all of that!

I need to eat lunch. I still have not done that! And DD was sleeping, then woke up and wanted to nurse. She pooped and then fell asleep!!
Nice, nothing here sounds good to eat. I ended up with a half a pb sandwich and some Hershey kisses. What I really want are some peanut butter m&m's. Yummy!
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:14 PM   #829
greencrunchymama's Avatar
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,751
Re: Thread Killers Unite!! Come join in and chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
Nice, nothing here sounds good to eat. I ended up with a half a pb sandwich and some Hershey kisses. What I really want are some peanut butter m&m's. Yummy!
I LOVE THOSE!! I end up eating crap when I'm alone. haha. I'm sure that will change when DD starts realizing what I am eating!
__________________
Jen, married to DH mama to DD 01.22.12
greencrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:23 PM   #830
pine_apple_goat's Avatar
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 4,000
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama View Post

I LOVE THOSE!! I end up eating crap when I'm alone. haha. I'm sure that will change when DD starts realizing what I am eating!
Yeah, I have to sneak and wait until either nap or bedtime, lol. She always wants what I'm eating unless it's a real meal.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.