Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-18-2012, 05:19 PM   #11
PurpleDaffodil
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Arm's Reach Co Sleeper Questions!

I guess I'm the odd one out, I hated the sheet that came with it, stiff and scratchy. King sized pillow cases fit perfectly! Just tuck the end under.

Advertisement

Old 12-18-2012, 06:22 PM   #12
CntryMama
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

Re: Arm's Reach Co Sleeper Questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleDaffodil View Post
I guess I'm the odd one out, I hated the sheet that came with it, stiff and scratchy. King sized pillow cases fit perfectly! Just tuck the end under.
I got mine yesterday and the sheet it came with is terrible - stiff, scratchy, plastic like... I am going to sew up something like a pillow case with some soft, flannel or cotten jersey material. I didn't want to say anything beacuse I thought I was the only odd one!

I have been playing with it and with a little padding for the top and a 4" foam under the matterss it will be the same height as our bed! I do have to say I was disappointed in that it is really just a pack and play with a fold down side... I feel like DH could have made us something really nice out of wood for this price!
CntryMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #13
momma_dna
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CntryMama

I got mine yesterday and the sheet it came with is terrible - stiff, scratchy, plastic like... I am going to sew up something like a pillow case with some soft, flannel or cotten jersey material. I didn't want to say anything beacuse I thought I was the only odd one!

I have been playing with it and with a little padding for the top and a 4" foam under the matterss it will be the same height as our bed! I do have to say I was disappointed in that it is really just a pack and play with a fold down side... I feel like DH could have made us something really nice out of wood for this price!
I too am not a fan of the sheet that came with it. During my research of it I can across a lot of reviews that stated to get a different sheet because of the reasons you listed, so I bought the organic one and love it. Yes, it pretty much is a glorified pnp. I find it to be a lot sturdier and what sold me on it vs just using a pnp was the weight limit being twice as high in the bassinet portion and being able to use it longer than a pnp bassinet because it is deeper too.
momma_dna is offline   Reply With Quote