Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-16-2012, 11:35 PM   #1
AugustHope
Approved as buyer only due to past issues.
seller
seller

I need a theme...

DD is turning 5 on New Years Eve. We will be having at least 6 girls age 3-6 staying over night. Others may join in for the fun including some "yucky boys" lol. I need a them. At first I thought "at tutu and tiara tea party", but don't have the time to get all the tutus made etc. I kind of like the luau theme, seeing as we are in Wisconsin and its winter I thought the tropical escape might be nice. I also thought about rock and roll as she is getting a karoake machine Christmas. DH isn't fond of any of them, but I want to do a theme. Anyone have any suggestions? Would love if you would supply food suggestions with your ideas as well! I should mention that the parents will be there for awhile, and then some will leave with their children, others will leave their children with us for the night. HELP! I am running out of time!

Advertisement

Old 12-17-2012, 02:16 PM   #2
Mara'sMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: I need a theme...

http://www.birthdaypartyideas.com/html/party_ideas.html
Mara'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:00 PM   #3
AugustHope
Approved as buyer only due to past issues.
seller
seller

Re: I need a theme...

Amazing! Thank you so much for the link! I hope I can narrow it down and find something DH likes!