Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-19-2012, 09:26 AM   #11
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
After I freaked out it turned brown and is gone again this morning! Another irritated cervix I guess! All my bleeding seems to be coming from it and not my uterus so I guess that's good!!

Advertisement

Old 12-19-2012, 01:17 PM   #12
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 17-23

Still here are really busy.

No nausea for two days straight now. Not sure what to make at that. 11.5 weeks now.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #13
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

I'm 11w5d too, and I'm not nauseous anymore either. My nausea went away by 12w with my son so this is just a normal thing for me.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #14
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

I tried the baking soda gender predition test today. It didn't fizz, which means girl I think. I am wondering if it was accurate though, because I think my baking soda is old.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:22 AM   #15
nicolejshannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV
I tried the baking soda gender predition test today. It didn't fizz, which means girl I think. I am wondering if it was accurate though, because I think my baking soda is old.
I'm going to try this tonight! My sex check appt is January 9th and I'm getting so anxious.
Things going well here. 12w1d. Was nauseous around 8 and 9 weeks but it passed and that's about all I've dealt with as far as the pregnancy goes. With the exception of bring exhausted. Pretty similar to my dd pregnancy.
Unfortunately, I've been sick since 11/30. I just can't seem to shake this nasty bug. I hate taking antibiotics, but finally went last Friday to my OB and got some. they weren't working and I had awful pain my lung every time I coughed or took a deep breath, so I went back yesterday to my family dr. They gave me a zpack to take along with the previous antibiotics and said I cracked a lung from the violent coughing I've been doing. Awesome. Hope the meds help. Don't want to be sick over Christmas!!
Old 12-21-2012, 11:58 AM   #16
nicolejshannon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
It was flat!
Old 12-22-2012, 05:36 AM   #17
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had to get in on the fun! I tried today with our baking soda. First I put it in a small dish and poured apple cider vinegar on it. It fizzed like MAD. Then I put an even larger amount in a disposable dish and peed on it with first of the morning. It looked like flat soda. Maybe a bubble here or there but nothing really to write home about. I am 8 weeks 2 days today so maybe I am a bit early for the test? I am hoping it is accurate though. I told DH what I did and he said "We are having a girl!" before I could even tell him the results.

I had an ultrasound yesterday and bean was measuring 7w6d and had a heart rate of 181. All looked well. Then last night I think I started hallucinating or something. I was sitting in an odd position on the couch (so maybe my uterus was in an unusual configuration?) and I could have sworn I felt a very faint kick in my uterus. I know I am dreaming! I didn't feel it again but I did shift my position.

I have been feeling nausea stronger and stronger the last few days. I know I don't peak till next Thursday either. I am just taking one day at a time till then.

Can I just say I know I am the "baby" of this group, but I am shocked that some of you are so close to your gender scans! I have to wait till late February at the earliest!

Last edited by 3 ladybugs; 12-22-2012 at 05:38 AM.
3 ladybugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:32 AM   #18
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
We finally announced on FB. I posted my latest u/s pic & said "On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a baby in my belly." Lol

I haven't done any gp tests except the Chinese gender chart. My gut feeling still says boy, but the chart says girl. I won't find out til February either.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:39 AM   #19
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
DP

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:18 PM   #20
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

So far I've just used the sprout app on my phone. I'll have to check out the woman log one.

I wonder, can what you eat affect the baking soda test? I'd probably try it multiple times just to see if my diet affected the results.

Our scan isn't until 20 weeks which is Valentines Day. At least by that far along the results will be very obvious

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"

Last edited by MacMomma; 12-22-2012 at 08:19 PM.
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote