Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-22-2012, 10:04 PM   #21
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma
So far I've just used the sprout app on my phone. I'll have to check out the woman log one.

I wonder, can what you eat affect the baking soda test? I'd probably try it multiple times just to see if my diet affected the results.

Our scan isn't until 20 weeks which is Valentines Day. At least by that far along the results will be very obvious
This will be my first dreaded Valentine's Day...DD will be turning 18!!!!! Where oh where did my baby girl go?!?!

Advertisement

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:20 PM   #22
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom

This will be my first dreaded Valentine's Day...DD will be turning 18!!!!! Where oh where did my baby girl go?!?!
DS is only 17 months and I'm already asking myself that!

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:18 AM   #23
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 17-23

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post
We finally announced on FB. I posted my latest u/s pic & said "On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a baby in my belly." Lol

I haven't done any gp tests except the Chinese gender chart. My gut feeling still says boy, but the chart says girl. I won't find out til February either.
That is great!! Congratulations for taking that big step of announcing! I am still scared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma View Post
So far I've just used the sprout app on my phone. I'll have to check out the woman log one.

I wonder, can what you eat affect the baking soda test? I'd probably try it multiple times just to see if my diet affected the results.

Our scan isn't until 20 weeks which is Valentines Day. At least by that far along the results will be very obvious
I want to know the results of you trying after multiple foods. I think I will test it again in about a week. I wonder if the ratio was off for me. You know, too much urine to baking soda. Wow! Your exactly 4 weeks ahead of me. I will be 16 weeks on valentines day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMomma View Post
DS is only 17 months and I'm already asking myself that!
I ask myself that question too but that is because in my attempt at blocking out my chemo and radiation treatments, I also blocked out that period in my son's life. I am slowly starting to remember him at that age but I don't think I will ever fully remember his 15 months to 22 months.

AFM - Well how was everyone's holiday? I think Santa or God gave a great gift yesterday of not being sick all day. So I was able to enjoy the holiday a bit. Today I am back to feeling awful though so I am sure everything is fine. I have to call the dermatologist today and find out how long they have me scheduled for on Friday. I told DH in October that I had an appointment Friday and he would have to watch DS. Well last week he told me that he forgot (very unlike him) and asked what time my appointment was. He THINKS he can make it work if my appointment isn't too long. I can't imagine it would take that long. I am only going in for a deeper skin biopsy in one spot. I know I will get stitches but how long can that take? If it takes less then an hour we should be okay. Then again I might have issues with bleeding because I am on the low dose aspirin and I am pregnant and that brings increased blood flow.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #24
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July 2013 Weekly Chat: Dec. 17-23

New thread http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1475026

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote